MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
Luigi Fioravanti
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by Luigi Fioravanti »

Kyle Noke c/o Jacksons
Rich Hale c/o home

Hale is a Bellator fighter and one of the better unknown guys out there. He of the "Imada" inverted triangle win earlier this year in the LHW tourney. Probably a strange name unless you follow Bellator but he's a beast.
steezy2505
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by steezy2505 »

For general knowledge, almost all the returns VV from Fedor are fakes. He had other people sign his mail.
Luigi Fioravanti
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Lol figures. What a prick.

Hey not for nothing but about Dennis Hallman's now-famous bikini bottoms and the fact that he's gonna be cut for wearing them...holy hell...did Shonie Carter not spend an entire SEASON of TUF in them? Did he not fight for years in the UFC in them? They are disgusting, but I mean...if you're gonna cut Hallman for it, you should have cut Shonie for it too.
skeetskeet21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skeetskeet21 »

steezy2505 wrote:For general knowledge, almost all the returns VV from Fedor are fakes. He had other people sign his mail.
How do you know this?
Footballdj32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Footballdj32 »

steezy2505 wrote:For general knowledge, almost all the returns VV from Fedor are fakes. He had other people sign his mail.
Can you post what a fake Fedor looks like??
Footballdj32
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Footballdj32 »

Luigi Fioravanti wrote:Lol figures. What a prick.

Hey not for nothing but about Dennis Hallman's now-famous bikini bottoms and the fact that he's gonna be cut for wearing them...holy hell...did Shonie Carter not spend an entire SEASON of TUF in them? Did he not fight for years in the UFC in them? They are disgusting, but I mean...if you're gonna cut Hallman for it, you should have cut Shonie for it too.
Did White say he's gonna CUT Hallman for that?! I thought he gave Ebersole the bonus just because he didn't like the shorts. Did I miss something?
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

Footballdj32 wrote:

Did White say he's gonna CUT Hallman for that?! I thought he gave Ebersole the bonus just because he didn't like the shorts. Did I miss something?
I don't think Dana said he was going to cut Hallman. I know he said he's banning those trunks, and he's pissed that the people that work for him let Hallman walk out wearing those trunks.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
steezy2505
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by steezy2505 »

The beginning letters of them are wrong for starters. Lots of them have been returned with a two stroke first letter. Its always 1. He uses looped letters. Lots of the fake sigs don't have them. The fake sigs also have what appears to be a regular lower case p in the end of his first name.. No loop etc. In the E to begin his last name he has the small loop to begin the letter. Some of the returns have them and some have them with up to 3 little loops on them. Then the signature ends wrong again. Some of them even have several letters upside down from how Fedor signs them. The only authentic ttm sigs I've seen returned this time that look authentic are several pics. Several people sent gloves etc. and they were obviously signed by someone besides Fedor.
steezy2505
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by steezy2505 »

Recieved Jorge and Zoila Gurgel today. Took a month from his gym
Luigi Fioravanti
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Footballdj32 wrote:

The article I read gave no quotes but stated Hallman is "likely headed for the unemployment line". along with any zuffa employees responsible for letting him go out in them.