BRANDON ROUTH (SUPERMAN RETURNS) Success!! AHHHH! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BRANDON ROUTH (SUPERMAN RETURNS) Success!! AHHHH! :)

Post by RYAN-J »

Chewie wrote:Wow!! That's fantastic, Ryan! I remember you working on the Superman Returns project a long time ago! :)

Glad to see that Brandon finally replied. I've always been a big fan... especially since he grew up a little over an hour south of where I live! Gives Iowa a good name. :razz:

I'll have to send a request out... I'll let you know if I hear a response between now and 2015 :lol:

Congrats again!! I love those custom cards you make. {up}
Thanks dude!! Best of luck with your request!!! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Kiancy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kiancy »

Congrats Ryan! Awesome and fantastic success! I feel like sending to him, do you think I would get a response and is the address still valid?
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thank you Kiancy!!! Yes, I'm sure the address is still valid, so you can send him a request! Not sure how long it will take though for a reply. :lol: Hopefully not as long as mine!

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15