BRANDON ROUTH (SUPERMAN RETURNS) Success!! AHHHH! :)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Beanie13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BRANDON ROUTH (SUPERMAN RETURNS) Success!! AHHHH! :)

Post by Beanie13 »

Congrats! That's a crazy wait! I was lucky enough to get him IP in June at the Superman Celebration in Metropolis Il.
My autograph site www.beanie13.webs.com
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi RYAN-J :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Brandon Routh on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Thanks Admin and Congrats on your In-person success Jeanne! that's an awesome photo! 8)

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Ronnieke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ronnieke »

wonders can happen ;-)
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Indeed they do!! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
automan91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by automan91 »

RYAN-J wrote:Thanks Stone and Lucas! :D Yeah, close to a 3 1/2 year wait on this one! :lol: I've still got requests from 2004 that I'm still holding out hope on. {up} Never can tell when they might stumble across our letters and answer them years later. :D

RYAN-J 8)
wo 2004 who would that be
1st Success: Ariana Grande
10th Success: Lee Macphail
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Billy Dee Williams!!! I've pretty much given up on it, but did find his autograph in a book at goodwill for $2.00. :lol:

RYAN-J 8)

Chewie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Chewie »

Wow!! That's fantastic, Ryan! I remember you working on the Superman Returns project a long time ago! :)

Glad to see that Brandon finally replied. I've always been a big fan... especially since he grew up a little over an hour south of where I live! Gives Iowa a good name. :razz:

I'll have to send a request out... I'll let you know if I hear a response between now and 2015 :lol:

Congrats again!! I love those custom cards you make. {up}
superletterfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superletterfan »

rare success. I wrote quite lot of fanmails to him a few years ago to different addresses. Never get anything back. This address, i have tried at least 3 times in the past.
Never Give Up!
superletterfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superletterfan »

rare success. I wrote quite lot of fanmails to him a few years ago to different addresses. Never get anything back. This address, i have tried at least 3 times in the past.
Never Give Up!