The Master (2013)

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Master (2013)

Post by -Lil1- »

shaun wrote:I looked on IMDB, at the film and the production company address, is the one I listed, I really hope it is right, as I wrote to one of the actors their?. :?
When writing VV, you must always write to the 'Production Office' not 'Production Company' as this won't get there, the address you've listed is the 'Production Company'. Sorry!
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

-Lil1- wrote:
shaun wrote:I looked on IMDB, at the film and the production company address, is the one I listed, I really hope it is right, as I wrote to one of the actors their?. :?
When writing VV, you must always write to the 'Production Office' not 'Production Company' as this won't get there, the address you've listed is the 'Production Company'. Sorry!
I have written to some addresses that not always say 'Production Office' and have gotten successes.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Whilst it can work on occaisions, I would not recommend it.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard