Selena Gomez Success !!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez Success !!!

Post by jessemcluv »

just_me wrote:Wow, you are so lucky that`s incredibly fast success (^^)

I really hope that mine will arrive soon too :)

That`s sad that Selena doesn`t sign autographs through mail herself, but that`s amazingly sweet that she send pre prints or autopens if her fans only write e-mail to her SFM so we can be happy at least about getting beautiful picture of her :)
Oh, and it's nice that she at least sends something back and doesn't just throw everything away. This way we know she's thinking of her fans.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

jessemcluv wrote:

That`s sad that Selena doesn`t sign autographs through mail herself, but that`s amazingly sweet that she send pre prints or autopens if her fans only write e-mail to her SFM so we can be happy at least about getting beautiful picture of her :)
Oh, and it's nice that she at least sends something back and doesn't just throw everything away. This way we know she's thinking of her fans.
yes that is true i am not too happy with miley cyrus i sent her a TTM VV and she never replied over 18 venues i sent too :/ really not happy :/
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

leonel9 wrote:
jessemcluv wrote:

yes that is true i am not too happy with miley cyrus i sent her a TTM VV and she never replied over 18 venues i sent too :/ really not happy :/
Well, I've already sent a ton to BTR, VV, and nothing back either. So I know how you feel.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

yeah sadly she is one of the hardest to get :(
TaylorSwift13Love13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TaylorSwift13Love13 »

Cool... I am still looking for pictures that I want her to sign, she wrote me a letter though, well, somebody played a prank on me!!
Wanted: Taylor Swift, Debby Ryan, Seleana Gomaz, DOlly Parton, Peyton List, Jami Lee Curtice, Will Farrell, Sandra Bullock, Betty White, Nicolise Cage, Julie Andrews, Reba MacEntire, Suagarland, Tim McGraw, Zac Brown Band.

Recived: None.

Sent: Taylor Swift, Debby Ryan, Dolly Parton, Selena Gomez, Peyton List, Will Ferrell, Jamie Lee Curtis.
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

TaylorSwift13Love13 wrote:Cool... I am still looking for pictures that I want her to sign, she wrote me a letter though, well, somebody played a prank on me!!
good luck she dont sign authenticly no more