Selena Gomez Success !!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Selena Gomez Success !!!

Post by leonel9 »

Heyy i sent an email SelenaGomez@studiofanmail.com to Selena on the 26/06/11 ( SFM )
and today i received a signed photo in the mail VERY QUICK success Regarding i am from Australia i understand this photo is a preprint or autopen but still it is a very nice success this is my second success from selena :) via that address any ideas is this is an autopen or a pp i am pretty sure its an autopen thanks guys :) oh and btw i will not give out the email due to spaming :)

berniceng
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Selena Gomez Success !!!

Post by berniceng »

Took so short!!!
Mine hasnt arrived yet. 2 months nearly!!
A Cantonese.
I've been on fanmail.biz for a couple of years, seeing so many successes. But start sending out requests via email/letter till 2011.

LOVE TENNIS LOVE MODELS LOVE TWILIGHT LOVE HARRY POTTER etc.

?Greysonator/Enchancer?Directioner?

EMAIL: Nicole Kidman&George Clooney&Cindy Crawford&Michael Phelps(Omega PP), James Blunt(PP), Kim Clijsters(*2), Vint Cerf(personalized), Yaroslava Shvedova, Stan Wawrinka, Marcos Baghdatis, Tony Blair(*2), John Newcombe(*2, 1 personalized), Tamira Paszek, Kate Moss(PP), Novak Djokovic, Epke Zonderland, Michael Phelps(*2 official website PP), Boris Becker, Roger Federer(*4 jura PP), Rafael Nadal(PP), Oliver Kahn, Franz Beckenbauer, Norah Jones(PP), Petra Kvitova, Tomas Berdych.

SFM&CM: Ashton Kutcher, Ralph Fiennes, Christy Turlington, Rod Stewart, Tobey Macguire, Jennifer Garner, Kristen Stewart, Selena Gomez, Anne Hathaway

TTM: Daniel Radcliffe(VV), Robert Pattinson(PP)

IN PERSON: Greyson Chance(@HMV Central, Hong Kong)
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

berniceng wrote:Took so short!!!
Mine hasnt arrived yet. 2 months nearly!!
yeah ayy strange enough i live in aus !!! and only took less then a month AMAZING SUCCESS !!! wish it was a authentic though :( i am trying to collect as many miley and selena sigs as i can ahah :) you got any ill buy off you ?
just_me
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by just_me »

Wow, you are so lucky that`s incredibly fast success (^^)

I really hope that mine will arrive soon too :)

That`s sad that Selena doesn`t sign autographs through mail herself, but that`s amazingly sweet that she send pre prints or autopens if her fans only write e-mail to her SFM so we can be happy at least about getting beautiful picture of her :)
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

just_me wrote:Wow, you are so lucky that`s incredibly fast success (^^)

I really hope that mine will arrive soon too :)

That`s sad that Selena doesn`t sign autographs through mail herself, but that`s amazingly sweet that she send pre prints or autopens if her fans only write e-mail to her SFM so we can be happy at least about getting beautiful picture of her :)
ahha yupp i met selena while i was in L.a and she was so nice she gave me a signed photo :) but yeahh i want another one i love her soo much im going to try her vv alot of successes on here check this link out might help you find a venue to try :) http://selenagomez.com/tour-dates good luck :)
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

your so lucky. Me and my friend emailed nearly 6 months ago and she got hers but I NEVER got mine :(
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Cool Success.

But everyone pretty much knows all the Studio Fan Mail addresses - They were kind of meant to be spammed. So sharing it wouldn't be a big deal it's just her name & @studiofanmail.com.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi leonel9 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=2344 <<arrow$

{star} Selena Gomez on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
leonel9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leonel9 »

jessemcluv wrote:your so lucky. Me and my friend emailed nearly 6 months ago and she got hers but I NEVER got mine :(
try again :) it shall work the old autographs arnt that nice but these new ones are nice even though there a pp or ap :) also if u try her via venue u will be most likely getting a SUCCESS !! :)
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

leonel9 wrote:
jessemcluv wrote:your so lucky. Me and my friend emailed nearly 6 months ago and she got hers but I NEVER got mine :(
try again :) it shall work the old autographs arnt that nice but these new ones are nice even though there a pp or ap :) also if u try her via venue u will be most likely getting a SUCCESS !! :)
Id write her VV, but I just tried Studio Fan Mail again :)
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)