Kristen Stewart success! 29/6/2011 SENT IN 2010!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
itslaurenr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kristen Stewart success! 29/6/2011 SENT IN 2010!!

Post by itslaurenr »

I sent this in March 2010 to her Gersh agency address and recieved this back on the 29/6/2011
here it is :)

it looks similar to my autograph i got at the new moon premiere in london in 2010!!!
harrypotterfan.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kristen Stewart success! 29/6/2011 SENT IN 2010!!

Post by harrypotterfan. »

that is a nice photo
most wanted rachel weisz emma waston shailene woodley zoe kravtis city of bones cast hunger games cast. Harry potter cast melissa mccarthy jenny mccarthy cast of pitch perfect suzanne Collins Anna Kendrick
sarah hyland dominic sherwood cast of the vampier academy the cast of the originals lucy fry bruno mars macklmore Chris pine c c hunter j.k Rowling James and Oliver phelps clemence poesy fault in our stars cast Elle fanning
SamAutographs

Post by SamAutographs »

harrypotterfan. wrote:that is a nice photo
Yeah, it is :D
She has a nice signature too :D
itsalwaysariana
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by itsalwaysariana »

I'm not sure if you already know this, but that's a pre-print. I saw alot of people getting the same exact picture from different addresses, and alot of people made it clear that it is a preprint, but it's still a nice success (:
Most Wanted: Britney Spears, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Selena Gomez, Pretty Little Liars cast, and How I Met Your Mother cast.
Available For Trade: Ariana Grande x4, Justin Bieber x2, Nick Jonas, Emma Roberts, Gregg Sulkin and more
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi itslaurenr :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

Kristen Stewart
The Gersh Agency, Inc.
9465 Wilshire Blvd
6th Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Kristen Stewart on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
itslaurenr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by itslaurenr »

itsalwaysariana wrote:I'm not sure if you already know this, but that's a pre-print. I saw alot of people getting the same exact picture from different addresses, and alot of people made it clear that it is a preprint, but it's still a nice success (:
I checked it out, it's legit it's just she signed a batch and then they sent them out.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

itslaurenr wrote:
itsalwaysariana wrote:I'm not sure if you already know this, but that's a pre-print. I saw alot of people getting the same exact picture from different addresses, and alot of people made it clear that it is a preprint, but it's still a nice success (:
I checked it out, it's legit it's just she signed a batch and then they sent them out.
No its a PP not a hand signed batch lol
itsalwaysariana
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by itsalwaysariana »

itslaurenr wrote:
Yeah haha ... they're pre-prints.
Most Wanted: Britney Spears, Emma Watson, Emma Stone, Selena Gomez, Pretty Little Liars cast, and How I Met Your Mother cast.
Available For Trade: Ariana Grande x4, Justin Bieber x2, Nick Jonas, Emma Roberts, Gregg Sulkin and more