Jennifer Lopez FAILURE - still sends preprints 9 years on..

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
buffysatine
$10 gift certificate winner

Jennifer Lopez FAILURE - still sends preprints 9 years on..

Post by buffysatine »

SENT: 11 Mar 2011 LOR 2 x 8x10 SSAE
RCVD: 30 June 2011 My photos returned unsigned & a 8x10 preprint from 2005 enclosed

address:
American Idol
7800 Beverly Blvd.
Suite 251
Los Angeles, CA 90036

This is the 2nd time I have tried for Jennifer, last time was 9 years ago and I thought I would try again and see if the result would be different - but no. And not even a recent preprint one from 2005 {down}

Preprint here:
http://autographcollectorofoz.blogspot. ... lopez.html

My ssae:

Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lopez FAILURE - still sends preprints 9 years o

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! What a stunning pic. I would be honoured to have a pp of hers.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Serious question: did you really think she would send you a real one 9 years later from Idol? She's become more in demand and stuff, and fanmail does get harder as their career goes on..but thats just my opinion.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

dancingirl1 wrote:Serious question: did you really think she would send you a real one 9 years later from Idol? She's become more in demand and stuff, and fanmail does get harder as their career goes on..but thats just my opinion.
Opinions are fine BUT why do you always have to be so rude with the way your word yours??

She has pretty much done nothing for a few years now until getting Idol and then releasing an album to conincide with that & its the first one of hers in a long time to chart well. So of course I thought there was a chance she may answer the mail she got sent to her via Idol thats why i sent to her early in the piece. When I originally sent to her 9 years she was at the peak of her career but had seen some reported successes with her.

And many people actually get easier to get further into their career as they appreciate their fanbase for sticking with them all the more.

I was not posting this asking for peoples opinions - I was just stating that to me its a failure & for many others it would be as well. Unless I get a genuine auto from someone I count them a failure whether it be PP AP SEC. It is a forum about collecting autographs after all and none of the other items count as autos in my opinion or to many of the other serious collectors I know.
Last edited by buffysatine on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
buffysatine

Post by buffysatine »

Jaffer wrote:Congrats! What a stunning pic. I would be honoured to have a pp of hers.

Well if you send to her Jaffer you will get one!! I dont get why anyone would be honoured to get a preprint of anybody though?

I have been doing this since I was 10 years old and even then I was disheartened to get a preprint (did not know thats what they were called back then, all I knew is that person did not sign an item for me like someone else had). Plenty of stunning pics of celebs online & in books!

& thats just my opinion............
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi buffysatine :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lopez on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

Jeninifer Lopez signed sells CDs for $ 99.99.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I really like pp, as long as a celeb does not send me one when they normally sign for real. They make a fabulous supplementary addition to any collection. They are certainly better than secs.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gghi18 »

locowski wrote:Jeninifer Lopez signed sells CDs for $ 99.99.
WOW :shock: That's a little overpriced. haha! :P
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Sorry to hear about your PP. I sent to the same address too, haven't gotten a PP yet.