George W. Bush Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: George W. Bush Success!!

Post by countpaul »

Congrats on the success...and as far as the other posts.....I believe this is for.fan mail successes and not to debate Presidents...Bush or Obama. :)
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Footballdj32 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and bookplate you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} George W. Bush on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
hockeyfan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hockeyfan1994 »

Paul Daley wrote:Lol yeah his plan....that somewhere along the way pushed Saddam up to #1 priority, for some old reason. Its amazing that his presidency was such a joke that they can make a movie about it spoofing him, and people still believe he knew what he was doing in office, and didn't put his own priorities in front of the country's. In all seriousness DJ, didn't even see your name attached to the post, was just an eerie coincidence, but I can't say I'm surprised. Anyone want Bin Laden's autograph too? I guess he was technically a celebrity too lol. People will take any swinging dick's autograph nowadays.
1% of our population serves or have served in our military. What have you done for your country? Have you served?
biggphilly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by biggphilly »

congrats on that..hopefully i get mine back. i sent off to him jan. 13th.
Waiting On: Jesse Jane, Emilio Estevez, Adam West, Jenny McCarthy, Richard Petty and More
ultimateager
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ultimateager »

Jaffer- If you do not know that US news isn't biased then you know nothing. The news is the worst place to get information from.

Bush didn't kill anybody. All the men and women honrably sign up for duty. They can leave when they want to. None of them are forced there. We are so lucky to have people that do their work because most of us wouldn't sign up for that. They know the risks, and they are paid well for it.

Great success, I got one of those a while back and its great that a PREZ takes time for things like this because most of them do not.
Recent Success- Amanda Beard, Peyton Manning, Shane Battier

Best TTM Success- George W Bush, Muhammad Ali, Al Kaline

Favorite IP- Gordie Howe, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre, Joe Dumars

I am the Ultimate Maurice Ager Collector

I WILL OFFER $$$ FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT LEADS ME TO A VIA-VENUE SUCCESS
marokee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by marokee »

Paul Daley wrote: how many trillions of dollars has his war cost this country?
Do the research as to how much the defecit went up under Obama. They raised the debt ceiling, only because in the last 2-3 years, the debt increased 5 fold.

And if Obama quickly pulled out of Iraq/afganistan as he PROMISED to in his campaign, how much debt from the war would there be...?
most definately not 15 trillion.
Ryco11757-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757- »

How about if we disagree, than we dont comment and ruin this success for the OP? Congrats on your success! {up}
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

marokee wrote:
Paul Daley wrote: how many trillions of dollars has his war cost this country?
Do the research as to how much the defecit went up under Obama. They raised the debt ceiling, only because in the last 2-3 years, the debt increased 5 fold.

And if Obama quickly pulled out of Iraq/afganistan as he PROMISED to in his campaign, how much debt from the war would there be...?
most definately not 15 trillion.
Whilst that is all true (except the "five fold" part... that seems a bit higher then what I have seen, could be mistaken though), please bare in mind that the deficit most likely would have increased no matter who was in charge due to increased unemployment bringing about not only dramatically reduced taxation revenue, but also more unemployment benefits/ welfare being paid out. Also, whilst the stimulus has certainly been expensive, and in my opinion has not delivered "bang for buck" so to speak, I have read economists say that without it, we would be dealing with a great depression.
Also, the now-infamous "Bush Tax Cuts" have caused an enormous revenue shortfall because Mr.Bush did not back them up with spending cuts. If Obama had been able to repeal the tax cuts for the richest Americans, as he wanted to, I believe it would have generated several billion dollars a year.
However, I think all rational people can agree that, despite whether or not we support the tax cuts, wars etc etc that have lead to the debt , these two presidents have not exactly been the most austere! I honestly think America needs a Gary Johnson presidency right now. I Can't see the G.O.P rank-and-file supporting someone as socially progressive as him though...
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
hockeyfan1994
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hockeyfan1994 »

Footballdj32 wrote:
Paul Daley wrote:Yeah, awesome success. The man responsible for killing the US economy, thousands of military lives and setting the military back 10 years in the hunt for Bin Laden while we took care of his personal grudges first. That's an autograph I want...the worst leader/US president in history.
You're on here too? Of course you'd only post something this stupid on one of my threads.
Keep your **** liberal comments to yourself.
Why don't you practice what you preach with your B.S. fakes!