Neil deGrasse Tyson Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Trilobite

Neil deGrasse Tyson Success

Post by Trilobite »

Dr. Tyson is awesome, I've read The Pluto Files, I watch him when he's on The Universe on the History Channel and I watch his lectures on youtube. I strive to have as much passion doing what I do for a living as he does. Very happy to get this one back.

Sent LOR, 8x10 and SASE on 6-3-11. Received my 8x10 signed and my SASE returned unused on 6-20-11. American Museum of Natural History used their own envelope and postage.

Sent to:
Hayden Planetarium
Central Park West and 79th Street
New York, NY 10024

Pic:
Envelope:
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Check out my autographs here http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb3 ... utographs/
Comments on authenticity welcomed. I don't want to collect fake junk.
StevenQ

Re: Neil deGrasse Tyson Success

Post by StevenQ »

Great success!
Time flies like an arrow. Friut flies like a banana.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Trilobite :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
Situation
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Situation »

and to think I thought I was the only person that watched his shows lol. Too cool. I got his using that address last year too. {up}
Best Successes TTM: Travis Pastrana, Raf Nadal , Roger Federer, Daniel Tosh(Tosh.O), Kat Von D , Seth McFarlane, Anna Faris, President George W. Bush, Secr. Henry Kissinger, Steven Colbert, GSP(UFC Champ), Gov. Jeb Bush, Peyton Manning (NFL Colts QB) , Ed Hochuli(NFL Ref), Jim Tressel(Ohio State Univ.) ,Pat Riley(HOF NBA), Rudy Guliani, Ed Koch, Michele Beadle(ESPN SportsNation), Gene Krantz(NASA), Jim Lovell(Apollo 13), RL Stine,(Goosebumps), Secr. Colin Powell, RFK Jr

Coolest Celebs in Person: Robin Roberts (GMA), President Bill Clinton, Kid Cudi, Shaq, Sen. John McCain, Sen/Astronaut John Glenn
Worst Celebs in Person: LeBron James(Quitness, Ringless...ect), Tiger Woods