Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by RYAN-J »

Very nice!! didn't realize Mackenzie was in that!! Sending out one tomorrow!! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
kman102
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kman102 »

I hope you get one back! 8)
alexb#11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alexb#11 »

I went to see Sister Act today and I was wondering what address I need to send it to?
R.I.P.
Kurt Cobain
1967 - 1994
"Oh well, Whatever, Nevermind"

Flogging Molly
GrangerDanger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GrangerDanger »

alexb#11 wrote:I went to see Sister Act today and I was wondering what address I need to send it to?
The theater's address, which I just got from the show's website:

Broadway Theatre
1681 Broadway
New York, NY 10019

Now I want to write to Sister Act... I saw the show in London, and LOVED it. Hopefully I can catch the tour whenever it starts; I'm curious about what changes were made.

I just sent off Playbill requests to How to Succeed and The Normal Heart - wrote to Daniel Radcliffe and Jim Parsons specifically, and then to the stage manager of each show.
My autograph collection - http://grangerdanger.webs.com/
timothyj91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by timothyj91 »

I wrote to the stage manager of Anything Goes requesting a signed Playbill about two days ago with a SASE -- hopefully I get one! I plan to write to Sister Act next!
cdcplaya

Post by cdcplaya »

Good Luck {up} I hope you get them!
Favorite VV Success: Chris Pine
Favorite Agency Sucess: Christian Bale
Favorite IP Success: Johnny Depp

My Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/chris.autograph

If Anyone has any questions, feel free to pm me!
Chewie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Chewie »

Had a failure with the cast of 'War Horse' today. The management sent back a letter requesting a $25 donation.

See here:
viewtopic.php?f=125&t=220409
bway17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bway17 »

I am a playbill collector and a HUGE Patti LuPone fan! Does anybody have a Gypsy Playbill signed by Patti they would be willing to sell/give away? :D
jackman125
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jackman125 »

Hi,

I'm over the UK and I've never written to a broadway theatre before, but I'd really love to get some of these signed playbills!

Trouble is, in the UK, there is no way of getting US stamps to enclose for return postage. If I just enclose the right amount of american money, will they be able to use that? It seems theres no other option!

Thanks!
jamiebenmoore
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiebenmoore »

You can buy International Reply Coupons from the Post Office and put two of them in the letter. They then exchange that for postage

I've just started my proper playbill collection. I have three signed original casts (this is what i generally only collect)

(Young Frankenstein)
(The Addams Family)
(Sister Act)

and i've sent to today, Book of Mormon, Anything Goes, Catch Me If You Can.