Gene Wilder success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
coryj98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Gene Wilder success

Post by coryj98 »

I sent a letter, SASE and 8x10 to Mr. Wilder on March 9, 2011. On May 26, 2011, I received my photo back signed and personalized. I did not use the database address. I used the address listed below. Thrilled to add this legend to my collection.

Gene Wilder
c/o St. Martin's Press, Pub Dept.
175 5th Ave.
New York, NY 10010
I'm sorry, but I do not pass around my via venue addresses. I post the successes to show that there is an address available out there that works. Please do not request via venue addresses from me. Thank you!

I am always open to discussion on the authenticity of my successes.

Check out my autograph blog/website at http://cjs-world-the-autographs.blogspot.com/
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gene Wilder success

Post by capmonte »

Great pic! Congrats! That's the same address I used.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
opeyseviltwin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by opeyseviltwin »

wow!thats awesome!I wrote him way back in the nineties and got a pp..and from what i had seen thats what people got for a long while..might have to try this one again!congrats!!
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

comgrats
Last edited by warlordforever04 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Congratz!! And nope, that's 100% Authentic!! {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Excellent success!
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi coryj98 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Gene Wilder on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

i change my last statement congrats
SeptSteve
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SeptSteve »

I wrote and received a autograph like yours but a different pic I sent him. I've only seen one other autograph like ours where the "i" and "l" in "Wilder" are not connected. All the others I can google are connected. Does this mean ours are still authentic?
HAdams05
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HAdams05 »

i wrote to that adr too & i sent a willy wonka pic & he wrote in silver on the hat...its hard to see his signature on it but i was still happy to get it! :)
Favorite Success: Ryan Reynolds, Maggie Grace, Mark Feuerstein

[color=#0040FF] Recent Successes of 2014: Rashida Jones, Derek Hough (ip), Emma Slater (ip), playbill from "The Commons of Pensacola", Britney Spears, Tony Dovolani, Michael Urie (Buyer & Cellar Playbill), Ed O'Neill, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Colin O'Donoghue