Juan Pablo Angel success (Los Angeles Galaxy)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bigautographhound

Juan Pablo Angel success (Los Angeles Galaxy)

Post by Bigautographhound »

Sent a letter in Spanish, a card, my ticket stub from the game I attended and an sase on 5/2 to former Aston Villa, New York Red Bulls and current Galaxy star Juan Pablo Angel today 5/21 I got them both back signed in the I'm excited its my first soccer success. I wish the forum worked so I can compare the sigs. They were signed in a black sharpie, I sent them via the Galaxy address
nyjpapi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Juan Pablo Angel success

Post by nyjpapi »

Bigautographhound wrote:Sent a letter in Spanish, a card, my ticket stub from the game I attended and an sase on 5/2 to former Aston Villa, New York Red Bulls and current Galaxy star Juan Pablo Angel today 5/21 I got them both back signed in the I'm excited its my first soccer success. I wish the forum worked so I can compare the sigs. They were signed in a black sharpie, I sent them via the Galaxy address
I've met JPA a few times while he was in New York and have several things signed by him. Post a pic of your auto and I'll tell you if it's legit. I can tell you that he's an absolute class act and generally signs for everyone so I wouldn't worry too much.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! He is a great player
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
RELWOB
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by RELWOB »

Hi Bigautographhound :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

{star} Los Angeles Galaxy on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)