Jon Heder Sucess [Repost]

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jon Heder Sucess [Repost]

Post by Tabby »

Jon Heder
Address Used:
Mosaic Media Group
9200 West Sunset Blvd
10th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Wait Time: 2 Months

I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jon Heder Sucess [Repost]

Post by RYAN-J »

Funny! Funny! Funny! I sent out to him a couple months ago, so really looking forward to getting mine back soon. {up}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

You're the only person I've met that actually likes this success. All the people I've shown it to think it's stupid. I think it's one of those movies where you either love it or hate it.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Haha, Yeah, I found Napolean Dynamite very funny! :lol: Jon is such an amzing actor. 8) I made my sister watch it and she thought a couple scenes were funny, but I was laughing every couple of minutes. :lol: I crack up when his brother Kip runs over the plastic bowl with the van and then speeds off when it explodes. LOL.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Well I also love Jon Heder and 'Napoleon Dynamite' so I'm definitely going to have to try writing to him! :D

Next year there is going to be a 'Napoleon Dynamite' cartoon on FOX, with the entire original cast doing the voice-overs!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

RYAN-J wrote:Haha, Yeah, I found Napolean Dynamite very funny! :lol: Jon is such an amzing actor. 8) I made my sister watch it and she thought a couple scenes were funny, but I was laughing every couple of minutes. :lol: I crack up when his brother Kip runs over the plastic bowl with the van and then speeds off when it explodes. LOL.

RYAN-J 8)
ahahahaa that was such a FAIL! I loved it when he was dancing on stage for the school and when the music stopped he randomly ran off stage like he had no idea what to do..and we can't forget Lafawnduh (Hope I spelled that right!) :mrgreen:
Bri0626 wrote:Well I also love Jon Heder and 'Napoleon Dynamite' so I'm definitely going to have to try writing to him! :D

Next year there is going to be a 'Napoleon Dynamite' cartoon on FOX, with the entire original cast doing the voice-overs!
Good luck with your request! I had no idea about that. Sounds funny!
Ryco11757-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757- »

"Do you have some chapstick, My lips hurt real bad!"

When i said i needed some chapstick..my friend said i reminded her of that scene. Than i looked it up on youtube, pretty funny haha
plummerfan16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by plummerfan16 »

Great success. I'll have to write to him. I too love the part when Kip runs over the bowl. I think the best part is when someone comes to the door (been to long to remember who) and Napolean smacks Kip in the face lol.
Been an autograph collector since I was really young. Main focus is punk rock, Denver Broncos, anything related to Indianapolis Motor Speedway, and MotoGP.

Currently focused more on the punk rock and motorsports portions of my collection.

GO BRONCOS GO DOVIZIOSO GO STARS
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi again Tabby :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

When did you receive it please?

{star} Jon Heder on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)