Britney Spears VV (Updated)

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Britney Spears VV (Updated)

Post by clash6361 »

UPDATE:

http://autographcollector.files.wordpre ... .jpg?w=700
- This is real.

viewtopic.php?f=125&t=149937&p=655882
- This is Sec.

The signature here is VERY different. Look at the B in particular. I reckon all of Britney's Circus tour VV Successes were fake. My opinion, I welcome others opinions. {up}
Last edited by clash6361 on Mon May 23, 2011 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sent Out Recently: Amanda Seyfried (13/10/2012)
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears VV - Real Or Fake?

Post by johnnylightning »

{up} Real
Last edited by johnnylightning on Sun May 15, 2011 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Britneys' successes are FAKE/SEC. They are done by her personal assistant, Felicia!
But you never know: this tour maybe different. :?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

johnnylightning wrote: I have 2 of your most wanted autographs....
I have 5 {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:Britneys' successes are FAKE/SEC. They are done by her personal assistant, Felicia!
But you never know: this tour maybe different. :?
I disagree 100% They are genuine... but there will always be people who think they know different and put doubt on it ...Usually out of jelousy but thats fine.I guess you are friends with britney and she told you this right haha {down}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

johnnylightning wrote:I disagree 100% They are genuine... but there will always be people who think they know different and put doubt on it ...Usually out of jelousy but thats fine.I guess you are friends with britney and she told you this right haha {down}
LOL! I always gotta prove things to people these days dont I? Jealousy of what? If you have a real autograph from someone as rare as Britney, I will congradulate u. I wouldn't diss someone. :lol: This is real (mine):

johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:
johnnylightning wrote:I disagree 100% They are genuine... but there will always be people who think they know different and put doubt on it ...Usually out of jelousy but thats fine.I guess you are friends with britney and she told you this right haha {down}
LOL! I always gotta prove things to people these days dont I? Jealousy of what? If you have a real autograph from someone as rare as Britney, I will congradulate u. I wouldn't diss someone. :lol: This is real (mine):

Thank you then .... {up}
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:

Mine actually looks a bit realer than yours does.... {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

johnnylightning wrote:Mine actually looks a bit realer than yours does.... {up}
Okay believe what you want. Well I know 100% that mine is real :D Being that you dont know what Britney's real sig looks like, you shouldnt assume. {up} Because in this situation, your wrong.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

dancingirl1 wrote:
johnnylightning wrote:Mine actually looks a bit realer than yours does.... {up}
Okay believe what you want. Well I know 100% that mine is real :D Being that you dont know what Britney's real sig looks like, you shouldnt assume. {up} Because in this situation, your wrong.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Lol Whatever you say and thanks for the opinion :lol: :roll: