IS this OKAY?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IS this OKAY?

Post by dancingirl1 »

jessemcluv wrote:One last question:
Do you know anything about the pretty little liar girls, jason aldean or emily osment?
I Think there were like 2 successes from Emily VV but im not sure about the pretty little liar address. She might but I KNOW that Kesha doesnt sign, Nina sends stamped photos (LIKE THIS: http://i54.tinypic.com/2j3qjas.jpg), Britney sends out secs, and Taylor use to sign but she is very high in demand to sign and her managament is very picky..im SURE About those. Do u wanna waste your money and send people who wont sign for u?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

okay... I see where your going.
thanks for the heads up, won't be wasting money. great to know about emily, and Ill try the pll address.
it's a shame they don't sign... :(
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jessemcluv wrote:okay... I see where your going.
thanks for the heads up, won't be wasting money. great to know about emily, and Ill try the pll address.
it's a shame they don't sign... :(
Im not gonna tell you not to send (Taylor, Kesha, and Nina) however I will tell you to send at your onw risk because they are known now not to sign. If you send to them good luck! {up} Also good luck with the "PLL" girls!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)