IS this OKAY?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

IS this OKAY?

Post by jessemcluv »

my friend printed out these photos, and there all on one paper, 'cept the one picture of taylor swift.
Is it okay to matt them on a plain white index card for the celebrity to sign??
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IS this OKAY?

Post by goswannies »

jessemcluv wrote:my friend printed out these photos, and there all on one paper, 'cept the one picture of taylor swift.
Is it okay to matt them on a plain white index card for the celebrity to sign??

Why not?
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

thanks, i just wanted others opinions on if they'd do that.
i think I'm gonna try it
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goswannies »

jessemcluv wrote:thanks, i just wanted others opinions on if they'd do that.
i think I'm gonna try it
I make 10x15cm or 15x20cm photos and include a "sweet spot" for signing ... a lighter area where the signature will be clear.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

The following people dont sign or send out fakes:

KESHA: doesnt sign.

BRITNEY: sends out secs.

NINA (in the purple dress, if thats her):
sends out stamped ones.

TAYLOR: doesnt sign anymore.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

dancingirl1 wrote:The following people dont sign or send out fakes:

KESHA: doesnt sign.

BRITNEY: sends out secs.

NINA (in the purple dress, if thats her):
sends out stamped ones.

TAYLOR: doesnt sign anymore.
Thank you for letting me know, but are you positive?

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jessemcluv wrote: Thank you for letting me know, but are you positive?
Yes. You can ask around if you wanna be 1000% sure but im 99% sure that the people I listed send SECS, or stamped or dont sign. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

dancingirl1 wrote:
jessemcluv wrote: Thank you for letting me know, but are you positive?
Yes. You can ask around if you wanna be 1000% sure but im 99% sure that the people I listed send SECS, or stamped or dont sign. {up}
Not to be rude, but I'm still gonna try since they are Via Venues.
But thanks yet again, so i don't get my hopes up.
what do you mean by "Stamped"??

dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jessemcluv wrote:Not to be rude, but I'm still gonna try since they are Via Venues.
Nina now uses a STAMP to sign autgoraphs. Its fake and its a stamp.
Good luck. You will learn in time who will sign for you and who wont. LOL!
Good luck.
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

dancingirl1 wrote:
jessemcluv wrote:Not to be rude, but I'm still gonna try since they are Via Venues.
Nina now uses a STAMP to sign autgoraphs. Its fake and its a stamp.
Good luck. You will learn in time who will sign for you and who wont. LOL!
Good luck.
One last question:
Do you know anything about the pretty little liar girls, jason aldean or emily osment?