Lady Gaga SUCCES! (No Longer Valid)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lady Gaga SUCCES!

Post by dancingirl1 »

smith_and_pyle wrote: I feel the same... She is NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM! I REPEAT SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM I met her in Cleveland Ohio, and it was the 1st thing I asked her, and she told me, due to "security" reasons, she CANNOT sign TTM. Thats straight from her mouth! Anything that comes back signed from VV is from her production staff or her assistant Wendi. I REALLY hope this clears the Gaga TTM VV "thing" up...
Thank you for clearing that up for us. I thought it wasnt real.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
smith_and_pyle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smith_and_pyle »

dancingirl1 wrote:
smith_and_pyle wrote: I feel the same... She is NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM! I REPEAT SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM I met her in Cleveland Ohio, and it was the 1st thing I asked her, and she told me, due to "security" reasons, she CANNOT sign TTM. Thats straight from her mouth! Anything that comes back signed from VV is from her production staff or her assistant Wendi. I REALLY hope this clears the Gaga TTM VV "thing" up...
Thank you for clearing that up for us. I thought it wasnt real.

I mean, shes the BEST IP signer EVER! She'll go out of her way to sign an autograph in person.
"You just believe in yourself and don't give up. Your mind is more powerful than anything..." -Lady Gaga
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

smith_and_pyle wrote:I mean, shes the BEST IP signer EVER! She'll go out of her way to sign an autograph in person.
Yeah I know that. :) LOL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

smith_and_pyle wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:Am I the only one who thinks this is a very good forgery?

I feel the same... She is NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM! I REPEAT SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SIGN TTM I met her in Cleveland Ohio, and it was the 1st thing I asked her, and she told me, due to "security" reasons, she CANNOT sign TTM. Thats straight from her mouth! Anything that comes back signed from VV is from her production staff or her assistant Wendi. I REALLY hope this clears the Gaga TTM VV "thing" up...

As a huge Gaga fan, that is pretty disappointing to hear. Not everyone has the luxury of getting to meet her. Especially now that she plays huge arenas. I can understand the security issue from a point, with such a polarizing figure like Gaga, but honestly, "security" is a pretty poor excuse. Clearly someone can check the mail before they hand it over to her. She must get MAXIMUM maybe 5 letters a venue, I think that's pretty clear that it's fanmail. And I'm actually surprised that someone like Gaga, doesn't hold the reigns on something like that, and say "no, you know what, I WILL sign for the fans". After all, she's always proclaiming her endless love for us. It's also pretty rude of her team to forge signatures for people.
modanasukces
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by modanasukces »

So my package isn't real? :(
smith_and_pyle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smith_and_pyle »

Her "handlers" are A$$ holes, I DO believe they keep fanmail from her... I mean her security are... Well.... a little TOO protective... Even with the REAL fans... When I met her, her gaurd was trying to rush us, and she had to tell him to stop... And when he went to take my pic with Gaga my girlfriend's camera setting was on the record setting, and he looked at her and said, "you do know, you weren't suppost to be recording this show" and I have it on the camera, Gaga told him "oh thats alright, now stop it" So.... Their kinda a little... MUCH...
"You just believe in yourself and don't give up. Your mind is more powerful than anything..." -Lady Gaga
smith_and_pyle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by smith_and_pyle »

modanasukces wrote:So my package isn't real? :(

unfortunately... No... I'm sorry.... And it S ucks that her "handlers" do this to the real fans.
Casey08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Casey08 »

I'm not sure if I belive this but till I see other peoples scans of autographs and they dont match then I will belive.
Baby I was born this way (:

Recent Success: Jennette Mccurdy and Julie Andrews Kendal schemdit.

RTS Miranda cosgrove and Mychemical romance.

Recently sent-Christina Perri vv,Kesha,VV.Daniel Radcliffe VV Lady GagaVV and Ashley Tisdale VV. Ashley Benson and Russell Brand. Cherrie Curry,Laura prepon,Anne Hathaway VV,Robert Pattinson VV and Miranda Cosgrove.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BIG TIME RUSH CONCERT IN AUGEST AT THE OHIO STATE FAIR!!

"Just a holy fool but baby it's so cruel I'm in love with Judas baby"
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

Casey08 wrote:I'm not sure if I belive this but till I see other peoples scans of autographs and they dont match then I will belive.
That's the way to look at it.
They might be.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

jessemcluv wrote:
Casey08 wrote:I'm not sure if I belive this but till I see other peoples scans of autographs and they dont match then I will belive.
That's the way to look at it.
They might be.
Well im sorry but smith_and_pyle is correct. There is something oddabout these autographs and you can tell they were forged.