Jamie Moyer Success (Philadelphia Phillies)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
bjerome
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jamie Moyer Success (Philadelphia Phillies)

Post by bjerome »

Sent Jamie Moyer a LOR, SASE, and a 2010 Topps in Early April 2011 in care of the Philadelphia Phillies. Received my signed card on May 10, 2011. Beautiful success from the ageless wonder of baseball.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Jamie Moyer Success (Philadelphia Phillies)

Post by admin »

Hi bjerome :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Philadelphia Phillies on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
phlyfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phlyfan »

You should get a ticket for the May 17 Celebrity Dinner at Citizens Bank Park and watch him sign your memorabilia in person, even get to shake his hand and talk with him 1:1. Real genuine guy, very down to earth. Doing great things for children in need with his charities. :D
bjerome
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bjerome »

If I lived a little closer to Philly I would be all over it. I live in North Dakota, so it is a bit of a trip out there. I do attend TwinsFest however, and the money made on autographs goes to charity. Got Joe Mauer and Kevin Slowey in the same booth. $25 covered both players autograph. Can't beat a deal like that. I also got Paul Molitor for $25. Joe Nathan and Erik Hacker for $15. Rollie Fingers, and Phil Niekro were there on behalf of the Fergie Jenkins Foundation. They were $20 each. Jenkins was there too, but I didn't get him. I spent $105 and got 3 Hall of Famers autographs in person, 1 future Hall of Famer, and a the Best Twins Closer Ever, and a couple of decent Twins players. I have yet to meet a Twins Player who was a jerk. Jack Morris has a different sense of humor, but was not by any means a jerk.