Liam Neeson

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Aksel69
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Liam Neeson

Post by Aksel69 »

Hi, is there Liam Neeson VV address?

Thanks
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Liam Neeson

Post by mcjw2011 »

He's shooting Wrath of the Titans or Clash of The Titans 2 at Shepperton Studios (says so on Pinewood's official site). Here's the addy:

Liam Neeson
"Clash of the Titans 2"
c/o Shepperton Studios
Studios Road, Shepperton
Middlesex
England TW17 0QD
United Kingdom
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ricin »

^
Please don't post addresses here!!!!!! :roll: :roll:
Are you aware that you are ruining others chance of getting a reply????
You should read the other threads, jeez. {down} {down}
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

ricin wrote:^
You do know the entire point of this section is to ultimately post addresses? That's how it worked in the old days.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ricin »

Jaffer wrote:
You do know the entire point of this section is to ultimately post addresses? That's how it worked in the old days.
In the old days, my friend. But now, everything has changed! What I'm saying is that he should not post the address on the thread. If he wants to share the address then he should PM the thread starter because we all know that there are lots of VV addresses that were spammed in the past.
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

ricin wrote: In the old days, my friend. But now, everything has changed!
Erm. No. It hasn't.

Members may prefer to exchange addresses via PM, they may even withhold an address they feel will be spammed, but there is nothing to stop a member sharing a VV address publically if they wish.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
@r@gorn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by @r@gorn »

don't worry about it hey.
it is always the people too stupid to be able to find addresses themselves that think it is okay to post them in public. they are just studio addresses and nothing major. the loser thinks he is a hero for posting the address and all the little brainless scabs come out in support.
mcjw2011
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mcjw2011 »

@r@gorn wrote:
it is always the people too stupid to be able to find addresses themselves that think it is okay to post them in public. they are just studio addresses and nothing major. the loser thinks he is a hero for posting the address and all the little brainless scabs come out in support.
Excuse me for looking around and finding these addresses myself. I'm trying to help out you guys. :roll:
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

mcjw2011 wrote: Excuse me for looking around and finding these addresses myself. I'm trying to help out you guys. :roll:
Dont worry about them. U did the right thing being that someone asked for help and u helped them. LOL! Some people just arent as un-selfish as you...It was very nice of u. IGNORE THE TROLLS.
@r@gorn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by @r@gorn »

mcjw2011 wrote:
@r@gorn wrote:
Excuse me for looking around and finding these addresses myself. I'm trying to help out you guys. :roll:
wow what do you want, a medal? nothing wrong with sending a PM to the one person who asked for the address.