Perks of Being a Wallflower 2012 - Emma Watson

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
ricin
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Perks of Being a Wallflower 2012 - Emma Watson

Post by ricin »

purplemonkey wrote:I'm not complaining. I have most of these addresses anyways. I was just saying. I dunno why you even say anything cuz you're not going to help people out.
You know why most people here don't wanna share VV addresses? Because FM, as @r@gorn mentioned, "ruined lotsa VV addresses in the past." :roll: Anyway, I won't share this address too even though I have it for months. ;-)
SKINS Signature credits to Nicole175. Thank you. :)

Autographs Recieved:J.K Rowling (Authentic), Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Evanna Lynch, Robbie Coltrane (x2), Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Michael Emerson, Freddie Stroma, John Grisham, Elijah Wood, Matthew Lewis, The All-American Rejects, Panic! At The Disco, James Phelps, Oliver Phelps,...................
Most Wanted: Harry Potter Cast, Jack & Bobby Cast, SKINS Cast, James Patterson, Coldplay, Supernatural Cast, Sir Michael Gambon, Alan Rickman, Jude Law, Logan Lerman, Dean Collins, H.E President Barack Obama
Favourite: LOGAN LERMAN, J.K Rowling (Authentic), Maggie Smith, Freddie Stroma, Panic! At The Disco, The All-American Rejects, Maroon 5, John Grisham

DO NOT PM ME FOR E-MAIL ADDRESSES.

MY WEBSITE: http://www.alghernonhenri.webs.com
@r@gorn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by @r@gorn »

ricin wrote:
purplemonkey wrote:I'm not complaining. I have most of these addresses anyways. I was just saying. I dunno why you even say anything cuz you're not going to help people out.
You know why most people here don't wanna share VV addresses? Because FM, as @r@gorn mentioned, "ruined lotsa VV addresses in the past." :roll: Anyway, I won't share this address too even though I have it for months. ;-)
finally someone who disagrees with posting addresses in public forums. nice one ricin.

sadly this address is extremely easy to find online so I am assuming it will get heavily spammed. most of the scabs on here don't have enough brain cells to find the addresses in the first place but you never know.
purplemonkey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purplemonkey »

@r@gorn wrote:
ricin wrote:
finally someone who disagrees with posting addresses in public forums. nice one ricin.

sadly this address is extremely easy to find online so I am assuming it will get heavily spammed. most of the scabs on here don't have enough brain cells to find the addresses in the first place but you never know.
Oh I know. I spent many many years helping people out on here with venue addresses until it got out of hand. Now I refuse to post addresses publicly considering vv addresses are made to be private anyways but people don't care and that's why sets get spammed.