TTM Via Venue Question

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

TTM Via Venue Question

Post by paleo007 »

I don't know what section of the forum to put this so I will place it here, has anyone had recent success obtain authentic autographs ttm from musicians via venue? I know there is a huge listing of venues that do and don't pass on fanmail but noticed some arenas aren't on there like Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia. The following are the musicians I plan on writing to this spring and summer:
Usher
Katy Perry
Taylor Swift
Rihanna
Kylie Minogue

Outside of Kylie, I have heard mixed reviews of ttm success with Taylor Swift & Rihanna and don't know about Usher or Katy Perry. Appreciate to hear the success that people have had ttm with them and please mention the arena you wrote to and year obtained. Looking specifically though at the most recent successes, so nothing older than say 2007.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
1st person I ever recieved: Ray Harryhausen in '92
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.
Scientists I've met more than once: Dr. Jack Horner, Dr. Peter Dodson

Dream Match
zzublue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: TTM Via Venue Question

Post by zzublue »

I think this should be moved to Collecting Help.

Anyways, I guess if you don't know whether the venue passes on fanmail or not, then the best way is to try on your own. You could use Ticketmaster.com to find out a via venue address for concerts.
Most Wanted: Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson, Kathy Bates, Megan Fox(Personalized), Milla Jovovich, Monica Bellucci, Kate Beckinsale
Latest Success: Amanda Seyfried(Authentic, Personalized), Pierce Brosnan(Authentic), Milla Jovovich(AP)
Waiting On: Scott Speedman, Emma Watson, Megan Fox
About to Send Out: Milla Jovovich, Kate Beckinsale

Autograph Collecting is So Much Passionate & Appealing!
~Autograph Hound~

*My Sale Section* Please Visit!
A Couple Of Autographs For Sale: http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=209353
Natalie Portman Autograph For Sale(Authentic, RARE!): http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=209705

Contact Addresses: zuublue@hanmail.net or PM! =)
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

zzublue wrote:I think this should be moved to Collecting Help.

Anyways, I guess if you don't know whether the venue passes on fanmail or not, then the best way is to try on your own. You could use Ticketmaster.com to find out a via venue address for concerts.
Thanks that is what I'm doing with musicians like Taylor Swift & Rihanna, looking up the USA arenas they plan on attending and then emailing the venue to make sure they forward the fanmail. Don't want to waste $ on postage 2 a place that will not forward.
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12
Celebs met more than once: John Cena, Jackie Haas, April Hunter, Maria Kanellis, Kristanna Loken, Stacy Keibler, Jamie Reed-Kovac, Shelly Martinez, Dawn Marie, Candice Michelle, Lisa Marie Varon & Torrie Wilson.

Dream Match
twilightlover0607
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by twilightlover0607 »

Usher sometimes does VV but rarely. Katy Perry you can sent a letter to the address in the database and you should get a picture back in a few months and she sometimes does VV. Taylor Swift has become so popular and rarely signs VV. I got for x-mas last year signed CD booklets from her website- http://store.taylorswift.com/. Rhianna I have don't have any idea. Hope I helped!
paleo007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by paleo007 »

twilightlover0607 wrote:Usher sometimes does VV but rarely. Katy Perry you can sent a letter to the address in the database and you should get a picture back in a few months and she sometimes does VV. Taylor Swift has become so popular and rarely signs VV. I got for x-mas last year signed CD booklets from her website- http://store.taylorswift.com/. Rhianna I have don't have any idea. Hope I helped!
Did u have to pay for Taylor Swift's?
Success TTM-386
In Person-137
Bought on ebay/dealer-12

Dream Match