Do you consider it special to get pre-prints?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Do you think preprints are good enough?

You may select 1 option

View results

vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do you consider it special to get pre-prints?

Post by vjw0307 »

All PP's go straight in the trash before I even leave the post office.
businessdog
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by businessdog »

Pre-Print = Binned Print.
Pretty worthless imo, I could just go onto Google, find an autographed picture and print it out myself and it would be worth about the same.
katty1989
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by katty1989 »

dueby_boys wrote:
katty1989 wrote:
dueby_boys wrote:^who is it of?
i sent of to a london address
so? lol its of someone from Harry Potter..
ooh yes it is he plays draco
favourites
matt smith, karren gillen, tom felton
autographs rechieved
matt smith, karen gillen,Bernard Cribbins, harry hill, tom felton-( Autographs For Sale / Exchange-racheal)

still waiting on:
, david taennant, billei piper, most haunted, christopher eccleston,

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE YOU A CELEBS EMAIL I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU
dueby_boys

Post by dueby_boys »

katty1989 wrote: ooh yes it is he plays draco
:lol: how did i know? LOL! good luck.
zzublue
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zzublue »

I don't really like pre-prints. They are totally worthless to me! I personally think that it's better to get nothing than to get pre-prints. So, the conclusion is that I only try to collect authentic autographs.
Most Wanted: Jennifer Aniston, Emma Watson, Kathy Bates, Megan Fox(Personalized), Milla Jovovich, Monica Bellucci, Kate Beckinsale
Latest Success: Amanda Seyfried(Authentic, Personalized), Pierce Brosnan(Authentic), Milla Jovovich(AP)
Waiting On: Scott Speedman, Emma Watson, Megan Fox
About to Send Out: Milla Jovovich, Kate Beckinsale

Autograph Collecting is So Much Passionate & Appealing!
~Autograph Hound~

*My Sale Section* Please Visit!
A Couple Of Autographs For Sale: http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=209353
Natalie Portman Autograph For Sale(Authentic, RARE!): http://fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=209705

Contact Addresses: zuublue@hanmail.net or PM! =)
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

I am never thrilled to receive a PP, but sometimes I am just glad to get something back at all. I would much rather receive a PP back because then I can atleast try to contact the person at another address where I may have more luck, rather than be waiting for ages hoping that one day it will eventually arrive when it never will. I keep all of my successes for my collection but of course authentics are what I value the most.
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

No pp are not special to me. If I wanted an unsigned photo I would get one from Adoramapix for $1 and save the money in stamps sending it to be signed. I normally send only when I see successes so I dont get pp, autopen or secretary photos but a few times a year.
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goswannies »

If I get a pre-print, expecting a pre-print, that's ok by me (though I wouldn't really write to someone if I knew I was going to get a pre-print). Or a pre-print from an email request that's fine too as it didn't cost me anything and someone else has kindly gone to the effort and expense of printing and mailing it. That's still generous IMO. I'm not so fond of a PP if I've sent an item and they use my SASE to send my item back unsigned and a PP though ... or worse still, kept my item and sent a PP. In some ways, better they RTS so I can at least use the the SASE for someone who will sign.
But I figure I am asking the celeb for the signature. If they don't want to sign, or want to send a PP, that is their right.