Hi All - New to the Boards

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
yukai85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hi All - New to the Boards

Post by yukai85 »

Hi Everyone!

Just introducing myself here for the first time. Been hovering over the boards here for about a week before deciding to commit and join up.

Got hooked on autograph collecting just a few weeks ago at a local convention where I got to meet some of my favourite celebs and get their signatures. Since then I've stumbled across this site, and long story short, sent out my first lot of letters this week :)

Take care All, hope to converse with you through the boards.
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hi All - New to the Boards

Post by Denisrichard »

Welcome! I'd be interested to know what autographs you got and who you wrote to in your first batch of letters. Good luck!
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi yukai85 :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen:

Fanmail 8)
Lucky Lorri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lucky Lorri »

Hi :mrgreen:

It's great that you found this site, and I hope you will post some photographs of your successes here? I love to see other people's collections!

Good luck for getting the autographs you want, it's a very rewarding hobby to have :D

Nice to meet you!

Lorri
yukai85
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yukai85 »

Denisrichard wrote:Welcome! I'd be interested to know what autographs you got and who you wrote to in your first batch of letters. Good luck!
Thanks! I managed to grab John Rhys-Davis (Sallah from Indiana Jones), Karen Allen (Marion from Indiana Jones), Lance Henriksen (Aliens), Hudson Leick (Calisto from Xena), and David Anders (Vampire Diaries). Also got a few anime VA's (Mela Lee and Kyle Herbert).

Only sent a couple of letters out; Robert Parish (NBA HoF'er), Dick van Dyke and Michael Crawford (for my grandmother as she's a huge fan); but it's only the beginning!

Will post a couple of the above photos this weekend when I get a chance.

Thanks to everyone for your welcome. Hope I can contribute a bit more to the boards as time goes on 8)
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the hobby. It's an exciting thing to get into. :mrgreen:
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Hello, welcome to the boards! That's a great story of how you got into the hobby! I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! :D
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks