Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
mval8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by mval8 »

Sweet sketches!
darryl-zero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darryl-zero »

Another killer return today. Romeo Tanghal signed my copy of Flash 310, and my Green Lantern already signed by Darryl Banks. I asked him for a quick sketch of his favorite member of Flash's Rogue Gallery, and check out the response:
http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/oo29 ... anghal.jpg
My favorite return yet!
Norwegiancollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Norwegiancollector »

Hi!
I am new in collecting comic book artists and i only have Din Rosa(IP) and william van horn.
I was wondering,when you send your letter asking for drawing or picture,do you include something extra?
Is there any address for Vicar(Donald) and Stephan Pastis(Pearls Before Swine)?
Thanks
Favorite Autograph's: Don Rosa,Eddy Merckx,Usain Bolt,Dolph Ziggler,John Travolta, Tim Allen

Waiting on: Tom Hanks, Peyton Manning, Matt Moore

Wanted: PEYTON MANNING,John Cena,Santino Marella,Pierce Brosnan,Roger Moore,Jeff Saturday,Tom Hanks,Michael Jackson,Randy Orton, Dallas Clark
TheORKINMan

Post by TheORKINMan »

Not really a comic book success, but got a card signed by Ed Ruscha today (his paintings sell for millions of dollars). The worst part is I can't remember the address I sent to :\ I sent to ten famous artists a while back not seriously expecting to hear back as they very very VERY rarely sign stuff so I didn't bother writing down the addresses I used.

Follow my autograph project on Facebook, just do a search for Panels and become a fan or use the link below:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Panels/28 ... 455?ref=ts
JasonS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonS »

Nice returns you guys. Congrats.

I got this back in the mail yesterday.
Art Thibert signed my Cable #1 in about 2 weeks time. Sent care of his studio http://www.hackshackstudios.com/

Use google before you ask. Seriously.
klingonmaquis
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by klingonmaquis »

Just got one in that's been out about 4 years ago, sent before my house burned down, Rick Hoberg, Did a cover for the Classic Star Wars comic. Sent a note saying that it had gotten lost in a bunch of papers in his office and he had just found it. Signed that and a spiffy sketch of Darth Maul.
Scifi, comic books and a few other areas are my interests in autograph collecting. If you want to talk feel free to pm me.
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by legendwithoutaname »

Got Chris G. back today. He sketched both sides of a postcard for me. Took about a 1 1/2 weeks.

G-Man on Front

F4 on the Back
I will NOT PM you an address.
I will assist you in getting said address.
IE: give you pointers on where to get it.
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

Does Tim Seeley do ttm and if so does someone have the address? I have a huge collection of Hack/Slash comics and a good portion of them are signed from 2 comic cons I attended. I have 3 comics that I would really like to have signed and purchase a sketch.
mval8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mval8 »

Got a couple more. Saturday I got a sketch back from Norman Bridwell with a note saying he cannot do a sketch because he has so many requests and he has to say no to all of them and that he has medical problems that are limiting. He signed it and then wrote "P.S. I changed my mind!" It was really cool of him to do that for my son, Thanks Norm! I covered his address out of respect for Mr. Bridwell...Sorry!

Today an awesome sketch from Walt Simonson came in the mail. He did a great sketch of the Mighty Thor!