MLB Spring Training/NFL Training camp

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
jameshues

MLB Spring Training/NFL Training camp

Post by jameshues »

So MLB Spring Training and NFL Training camp seem like pretty hot times for players to sign autographs, but does that also apply to TTMs? For example, I want to send some TTMs to the Chicago Bears. Do I have a better shot sending a TTM to Nazarene University (where the Bears conduct training camp) about a week before it starts or do I have just as good of a shot sending one to the stadium during the regular season?

So what has better odds?

[Chicago Bears Player]
c/o Chicago Bears <---------- Address for Bears training camp, sent about 7/23 (Camp starts 7/30)
One University Avenue
Bourbonnais, IL 60914 -2345

or

[Chicago Bears Player]
c/o Chicago Bears <------- or whatever normal Bears addy is. Sent anytime during regular season
1410 Museum Campus Drive
Chicago, IL

Thanks for the help!

Oh and also I heard Rob Gronkowski signs. Anybody know any addresses or if this is true? Thanks.
acarter13
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MLB Spring Training/NFL Training camp

Post by acarter13 »

Rob Gronkowski
1 Patriots Place
Foxboro, MA 02035

hope this helps!
YANKEES 27 TIME CHAMPIONS
[url=http://]Image[/url]
Last TTM success:Peter Bourjos
Last IP Success:Ben Revere
RIP Duke Snider, you will be missed
packrat

Re: MLB Spring Training/NFL Training camp

Post by packrat »

acarter13 wrote:Foxboro, MA 02035
I think he's looking for Bears to send to.
jameshues wrote:Do I have a better shot sending a TTM to Nazarene University (where the Bears conduct training camp) about a week before it starts or do I have just as good of a shot sending one to the stadium during the regular season?
It all depends on the player you wish to send to and what his signing habits are. It all boils down to doing your homework.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:13 pm.