ALOT of successes!! - UPDATED

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
llrox2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by llrox2 »

Sophia Bush's looks really sloppy. I've gotten her autograph 3 times. It doesn't really look like that. The Britney Spears looks fake too.
on_the_edge
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by on_the_edge »

Yep, I thought a few of them looked a little strange too. Some are shakey and stoppy-starty ish :lol:
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

Yeah I do admit some look sketchy

horror66 has a point though, maybe this lady or guy sent out a bunch of index cards to people, no pictures and recieved them back signed. Maybe some are secretarial or some are by them ect. But theres alot here so if she, he whoever actually wrote on these index cards they had ALOT Of time on there hands. Plus some are nicely fit in binders so whoever this is remotely thought they were fake why would they put them in binders.

Thats the only thing I'm wondering.

The Bam Margera one I have is real because I compared it to my Bam Margera signatures, and the Dakota Fanning one looks real you can pretty much tell with her writing what do you think about hers?
harrylare
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by harrylare »

Most if not all of bam's signature the B doesnt stop but actually continues into the A. and Dakota's lets face it anybody could do that one. It may actually have been someones collection and they bought them off ebay. LOL :mrgreen:
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

harrylare wrote:Most if not all of bam's signature the B doesnt stop but actually continues into the A. and Dakota's lets face it anybody could do that one. It may actually have been someones collection and they bought them off ebay. LOL :mrgreen:
that Bam one matches my 6 signed Bam ones at home, it looks the same..

Yeah Maybe that's what they did, they coulda bought it off Ebay. Now that everything may be fake and some real or all real IDK what to do with them.. I only want maybe like 10, what should I do with them?
sex_is_not_the_enemy

Post by sex_is_not_the_enemy »

Hey

If you wanted to know, this is what an authentic Britney autograph looks like.

I won it from a radio competition years back.

vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

sex_is_not_the_enemy wrote:Hey

If you wanted to know, this is what an authentic Britney autograph looks like.

I won it from a radio competition years back.

I know :) I have her autograph as well.
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

Can you post the rest vivalakayla? Let us figure out who they are! Its Fun!!! I have to admit the Hilary Duff is 100% FAKE! It looks as if its traced.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

2STARFREAK3 wrote:Can you post the rest vivalakayla? Let us figure out who they are! Its Fun!!! I have to admit the Hilary Duff is 100% FAKE! It looks as if its traced.
It's way to much to scan and I don't have time. I got rid of most of them already and am only keeping about 6 or 7. Sorry but I won't be able to scan anymore.