What Do You.......

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Woody116
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What Do You.......

Post by Woody116 »

When You Have got a photo of a celebrity that you have got yourself, and you send it for them to sign, do you ask them to just sign the photo with their autograph, or do u leave it blank and see if they put your name on it?

I am just wondering as i have a few photos of a few celebs here, and am going to send them to them but don't no whether to ask for it with just and auto on or it leave it and see??

Hope this makes sense, look forward to hearing from you all!!!

Cheers
Craig!
LaceyChabertFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LaceyChabertFan »

You need to write them a letter and at the very end say something like
"I have enclosed a photograph of you and would be delighted if you could sign it and return it to me in the stamped addresses envelope provided. Thank you very much for your kindness" You need to ask them to sig nthe photo for you, they can't read your mind!
Woody116
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Woody116 »

No i no that, in my letter i ask them if they would be kind enough to sign my photo, i then say i have included the photo i hope they would be kind enough to sign.

Just wanted to no whether i should stick a post-it note on the letter saying can they just sign it??

Craig
LaceyChabertFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LaceyChabertFan »

No you don't need a post it note, just ask nicely in your letter and they'll know what to do!