Via Venue Help!

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
vwbug53
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Via Venue Help!

Post by vwbug53 »

If I sent a letter and picture and stuff to a place where a singer is going to be preforming is that via venue, and do I send it to the physical address of the place they are going to be preforming?
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

yes and yes :P
vwbug53
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vwbug53 »

about how long before the event should I send it?
Joeay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joeay »

Depends where you live and where the event is

Aim for it to get there between 4-2 days before the show. Remember too early is better than too late ;)
greendaygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by greendaygirl »

Yes it is a called a Venue. Yes you do send the letter to where they are performing. I hope that answers your questions.
BILLIE JOE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Hi vwbug53 :D

When you send a letter to an artists that will be performing at a specific venue, you send it to the venue that they will be performing at. Many venues have their own postal address (e.g. a PO Box,) so you should do a search for your venue on their webpage for a specific mailing address (just in case.)

Furthermore, some venues do not pass on mail received to artists. You should try to contact the relevant venue (whether by email or phone) to ask whether they do or do not pass on mail. You don't want to waste your postage on something that you know won't get to them. If the venue you wish to write to does not pass on mail, you can try ask another venue the artist is performing at whether they do.

You should aim to have mail arrive between 1 week and about 2-3 days (at the latest) before the artist is set to perform at the venue. This will give time for employees at the venue to hold and pass the mail to the artist. You don't want to send anything too early in case it gets lost, nor do you want to send something too late as it may not be passed onto the artist.

Good luck :D

nowandagain [rockon]