Insiders guide to VV requests

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
joselynisALIVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Insiders guide to VV requests

Post by joselynisALIVE »

*rachael* wrote:Thanks for this post. Am going to try sending to some venues soon, it's such a shame people open the mail and get the photos signed for them self. I could never do that!

I noticed one person say they always ask to have it personalised, but I thought this was cheeky to ask. Do you all ask to personalise the autographs and how do you word it? I wouldn't want to think I was been rude!

Am just wondering is the band famous in the UK? I presuming it's a US band but obviously not the Jonas Brothers. I love the Jonas Brothers!
You could write something similar to this: "Could you please personalize the photo to ______? I would really appreciate it!" Not cheeky at all ;-)
Original username: tackyxgurl
Airport
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Insiders guide to VV requests

Post by Airport »

Hi,
thanks a lot for those hints, its interesting to see an international inside perspective. In Germany, using short, precise texts of appreciation and asking for an autograph often works better than writing a long letter. Obviously people put a lot of effort in it, but sometimes I feel like the stars themselves prefer (at least in Germany) that one doesnt 'prattle' a lot. Thanks again for those hints and I hope Ill have luck with my first international VV requests :).