how many stamps

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
biggestellefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by biggestellefan »

Can anyone help with my original question?
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

Terri_Loves_Usher wrote:You can go into the post office and say to them that you want to send your letter first class but to weigh it first. I sent a letter once with a letter and a C.d cover but it was still fine to send one first class stamp.
:D They'll put on the right ammount of stamps and stuff once it's weighed.
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
LaceyChabertFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LaceyChabertFan »

biggestellefan wrote:Can anyone help with my original question?
They already did!
MrRNewman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Mailing Cost

Post by MrRNewman »

I send out plenty of mailers...most mailers and Flats (Large size envelopes (9x13) COST 60 CENTS TO MAIL IN THE USA
(Place at least the same for the return mailing SASE- unless instructed otherwise...
..the post office does sell 60cent stamps which makes it easier...
But as the others here have suggested...take your first one to the post office and ask them to weigh and tell you the cost for 1st class mail..cost is by weight and not zip code....if all of your envelopes/photo mailers are the same size and weight...then you may continue to put the same amount on each mailer...this applies for all Large size letters and Photo Mailers...dont forget to put proper return postage...many people lose out on a signed photo because they get cheap on the return postage....

Hope this helps....