rude or nice celebs

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: rude or nice celebs

Post by Jaffer »

CandyLover92 wrote:I've only met two celebrities.

I met Cloris Leachman at a book signing on April 1st, 2009 and she was a real sweetheart. She looked me in the eyes, she smiled, she read the card I made her out loud, she let people take photos, she let me put my arm around her in the photo of her and I, and she even let me hug her before I left.

I met Mary Tyler Moore at a book signing on April 7th, 2009 and she was so rude. She wouldn't accept the sugar free candy I gave her(I mean come on she could have at least taken it and given it to someone else) and her assistant ignorantly waved her hand and nodded her head no, she shook some fans hands, but she wouldn't shake mine, and she wouldn't allow pictures.

I don't believe that Mary was just having a bad day either because I have heard of stories of her being really rude to other fans. She goes into grocery stores and tells her bodyguards not to even let people look at her, she was rude to one of my online friends when my friend helped at Broadway Barks 3 years in a row, and she threatened to call security just because a polite fan wanted her autograph.

My mom waited on actor Frank Converse and he and his family were really nice. After they were done eating, my mom politely asked for his autograph and he signed a napkin and was nice about it.

My mom met actor William Sadler at her job and he was also really nice. He signed a piece of paper on my mom's work tablet.

I've heard that Sigourney Weaver, Sarah Palin, Betty White, Valerie Harper, and Fran Drescher are all nice to their fans.
I have heard Sarah is nice when camera are around....
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

{up} Good to know Sigourney is nice. She is coming to my town in the next couple of months.
emmawatsonrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by emmawatsonrocks »

Last year my math teacher told our class a story about how her cousin met Sandra Bullock. Her cousin has (or had) cancer or something and Sandra was sooo sweet to her and gave her the purse she currently had with her that she had used filming a movie that week. Well, the movie still wasn't finished filming, so Sandra later asked for the purse back. When she was finished she gave to purse right back to her. If that had happened to me I'd probably sleep with the purse at night, haha! :D
Follow me on Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/Luv4ArianaG

Most Wanted: Harry Potter cast, Friends cast, Pretty Little Liars cast, The Lying Game cast, One Direction
Favorite Successes: Vanessa Marano IP, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato
Most Recent Success: Bridgit Mendler (6/1/2012)
Recently Sent Out: Cher Lloyd

~I stayed Up All Night on June 24, 2012~ (And also met Eleanor Calder!)
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NoRightClick »

Jody Watley = B!TCH

Most Recent Success In Person: BOBBY BROWN
Most Recent Success TTM: TEVIN CAMPBELL
Waiting For: HARRY CONNICK JR
Most Wanted: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
jtalmodovar26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jtalmodovar26 »

she seems like she would be
Waiting for: Donald Trump ; Will Ferrell ; Bill Nye the Science Guy ; Bryan Cranston ; Steve Ballmer ; ozzy ;Rick Moranis ;Tom Savini ; Daniel Tosh ; Clint Eastwood ;Stephen Colbert ; Tom Herr ;Chris Gardner ; Steve Carell ; Jack Mcbrayer ;Nancy Pelosi ; Anthony Weiner ; R.L stine , Ray Bradbury ; Harrison Ford ;Tom Scholz ; Steve Martin ; Carlos Santana
Autographs (TTM): Pawn Stars ; Theodore Gray ; Jillian Michaels ; Sid Meiers ; Clive Cussler ; Jay Leno ; Sen. Mike Sturla ; Bear Grylls ; Gov. Ed Rendell ; The Fonz! ; A-rod ; Hugh Laurie ; Steve Wozniak ; MythBusters! (Tori , Grant , Kari!); Bill Clinton! ; Arnold Schwarzenneger (X2)
Chevy Chase ; John Lasseter ; Ben Bernanke ; VP Joe Biden ; Jenna Fischer ; Peter Billingsley ; Marcus Hamilton ; Ed Asner

Check out my photobucket (not all of my pics are up yet): http://adf.ly/KIER
revenantmedia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by revenantmedia »

I may not agree with ANY of Sarah Palin's political ideals, but she was the nicest "famous" person I've met. Asked my name and what I did for a living. Shook my hand. She even stuck around after her initial signing and took photos and signed other items.
If you ever get the chance, Barack Obama is very nice also. Granted, I met him back in 2007 on the campaign trail. He was staying at the hotel I worked at here in Omaha, Nebraska and was outside of my hotel, smoking, with two Secret Service guys. I stepped out for my smoke break and the SS tried to stop me, but Obama said I was "cool" and we chatted for a few minutes while finishing our cigarettes.
As a side note, SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU!
http://www.revenantmedia.com
http://www.twitter.com/revenant_media
http://www.facebook.com/revenantmedia
2012; Norman Reedus, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emily Kinney, Gale Anne Hurd, IronE Singleton, Erik Larsen (w/sketch)
2011;Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Charlaine Harris, Jimmy Carter, J H Williams III (w/sketch), Daryl Banks (w/sketch), Phyllis Diller, Laura Bush, George Bush, Laurie Holden, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey Demunn, Melissa McBride
2010; Stan Lee, Betty White, Erik Larsen (w/sketch), Erica Cerra, Judge Judy, Richard Dreyfuss, Phyllis Diller, Todd McFarlane, Chris Bachalo (w/sketch), Gail Anne Hurd, Frank Darabont, Dan Jurgens (w/sketch), Dave Filoni (w/sketch), Misha Collins, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emma Bell, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey DeMunn, Norm Breyfogle (w/sketch), Rob Guillory (w/sketch), Steven Yuen, Greg Nicotero, Julie Newmar, Lynda Carter, Nancy Reagan, Rosanne Cash, Sarah Palin, The Pawn Stars, Greg Capulo
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Sadly, I don't think I ever will meet a US politician, living in Australia and what not.
Fair enough. Glad you had a positive experiance with her :-) I am a man of few talents lol, but something my mates always say is that I am an excellent judge of character, the best they know. I had her down as a fake from day 1 to be honest. I, however, fully admit bias in this case though. ;-)
You know,with politicians, it is so hard to tell their true personality. They always, ALWAYS, have to be "on", know what I mean?
P.s. Trust me, I know the joys of a good smoke break as well ;-) haha
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
lummycorks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lummycorks »

At Hallowe'en 2010,
i went to the yearly Only Fools and Horses convention in England.

I met John Challis (Boycie), Paul Barber (Denzil), Pat Murray (Mickey), Nick Stringer (Jumbo) and Dan Peacock (Metal Mickey)

All were very pleasant
****LUMMYCORKS****

Visit the websites:
www.thetworonnies.yolasite.com
COMING SOON - www.asktheactor.yolasite.com
macainautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by macainautos »

I've only met athletes so here goes:

Baseball:
-Aaron Rowand: Very Nice (signed auto's for a ton of people, very nice & talkative)
-Gavin Floyd: Very Nice (signed auto's for a ton of people before a game, only left cause he had too)
-Nick Swisher: Awesome (signed auto's/took pic's before a game, only left cause he had to)
-Chris Getz: Seemed Nice (people running the event rushed everyone through the line)
-Lou Piniella: Awesome (very talkative, signed aton! and took seperate pictures with everyone)
-Moose Skowron: Awesome (very, very talkative, signed everything we had)
-Minnie Minoso: Okay (not very talkative, signed everything we had though)
-Ron Kittle: Awesome (very, very talkative, signed everything we had, and took seperate pictures with everyone)
-Fergie Jenkins: Bad (not talkative at all, seemed like a grump, wouldn't do inscriptions)
-Tyler Colvin: Awesome (very, very talkative, signed a bat & ball perfectly)
-Billy Pierce: Awesome (very, very talkative, signed/inscribed everything, took pictures with those who asked)
-Bo Jackson: Okay (not that talkative, when my dad asked him to inscribe "89 ASG MVP" he asked him "if he had $500", to which my dad replied, "Nevermind."
-Carlos Marmol: Seemed Nice (doesn't speak english, smiled at everone, took photos with those who asked)
-Ernie Banks: Awesome (extremely talkative, signed everything, inscribed what you wanted, took photos with everyone)[/u]
macainautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by macainautos »

Football:
-Dan Hampton: Awesome (extremely talkative, signed/inscribed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Kevin Butler: Awesome (very talkative, signed/inscribed everything, even let us try on his Superbowl ring)
-Jim Covert: Okay (not that talkative, signed everything)
-Keith Van Horn: Nice (talkative, signed everything)
-Otis Wilson: Very Nice (talkative, signed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Dennis McKinnon: Very Nice (talkative, signed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Shaun Gayle: Very Nice (talkative, signed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Ronnie Bull: Very Nice (very talkative, signed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Matt Suhey: Very Nice (very talkative, signed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Jim Morrisey: Very Nice (talkative, signed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Mike Hartenstein: Okay (not that talkative, signed everything)
-Gary Fencik: Awesome (extremely talkative, signed/inscribed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Steve McMichael: Very Nice (talkative, signed everything, and he was drunk, haha)
-Matt Forte: Nice (talkative, signed everything)
-Roberto Garza: Very Nice (talkative, signed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Mike Ditka: Nice (not very talkative, signed/inscribed everything)
-Richard Dent: Very Nice (talkative, signed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Dave Duerson: Very Nice (very talkative, signed everything)
-Robbie Gould: Very Nice (very talkative, signed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Willie Gault: Very Nice (very talkative, signed everything, took seperate photos with everyone)
-Paul Hornung: Very Nice (very talkative, signed everything, took photos with everyone)

-Gale Sayers: Horrible (TOTAL JERK!! Charged $30 for his auto and $5 per inscription. Purchased one auto and seven inscriptions for a jersey. (I had Dan Hampton do this and he was extremely cool with it). Before I purchased the insription tickets, I asked the woman if there was a limit, and she said no. In any case, I got in line and because I figured I was going to be up there a few minutes, I stepped aside and let the people behind me go (it wasn't that big of a line.) Also I'm watching people get things signed, and not once did he look up at anyone or shake anyones hand, so right there I already had a bad feeling about it. So I get up there introduce myself and stick out my hand to shake his, which he completely ignored. I put the jersey on the table and handed the tickets to the guy sitting with him. Shocked at how many tickets I handed him he asked "Are these all for one item" Gale Sayers finally looked up and said "How many does he have?" I told him, and he very rudely replied "NO! I'm not gonna do that!" (yes he yelled) Then grabbed the jersey signed it, inscribed "ROY 65" and shoved it aside. Easily the biggest j*ck*ss I've ever met.
Last edited by macainautos on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.