Your Crazy week before christmas!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
jtalmodovar26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Your Crazy week before christmas!

Post by jtalmodovar26 »

This thread is for describing your crazy week before christmas (the 20th - the 25th)

Let's see - Quiz on monday and I need to Perform a Soliloquy Tues - Another quiz Wends- A huge Civil war test and a science project due thurs - Nothing! on top of all that I have a major Science Project that due in early January and accounts for 30% of my final grade
(Is it me or do teachers assign tons of things to do before christmas break ;-) )

Add the fact that my parents and I are scrambling around the house trying to get food and wrap last minute presents and You get one crazy week!

What's yours?
Waiting for: Donald Trump ; Will Ferrell ; Bill Nye the Science Guy ; Bryan Cranston ; Steve Ballmer ; ozzy ;Rick Moranis ;Tom Savini ; Daniel Tosh ; Clint Eastwood ;Stephen Colbert ; Tom Herr ;Chris Gardner ; Steve Carell ; Jack Mcbrayer ;Nancy Pelosi ; Anthony Weiner ; R.L stine , Ray Bradbury ; Harrison Ford ;Tom Scholz ; Steve Martin ; Carlos Santana
Autographs (TTM): Pawn Stars ; Theodore Gray ; Jillian Michaels ; Sid Meiers ; Clive Cussler ; Jay Leno ; Sen. Mike Sturla ; Bear Grylls ; Gov. Ed Rendell ; The Fonz! ; A-rod ; Hugh Laurie ; Steve Wozniak ; MythBusters! (Tori , Grant , Kari!); Bill Clinton! ; Arnold Schwarzenneger (X2)
Chevy Chase ; John Lasseter ; Ben Bernanke ; VP Joe Biden ; Jenna Fischer ; Peter Billingsley ; Marcus Hamilton ; Ed Asner

Check out my photobucket (not all of my pics are up yet): http://adf.ly/KIER
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Your Crazy week before christmas!

Post by johnnylightning »

My week involves doing nothing and just relaxing...I have all my xmas presents and i always plan ahead so i can sit back and watch the mayhem unfold around me haha
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

I finished school last week. Now I'm just sitting back and relaxing. {up}
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
.Nicole.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by .Nicole. »

The only craziness I'll have this week is the kitchen :P I decided to make the sweetness food this year. So this week I need to go the Ikea to get a few things I need (new baking form, cookie shapes and such). I'm making Christmas cookies (normal ones, mixed ones with chocolate and decorated ones) and 2 cakes. 1 in the shape of a Christmas tree, decorated and all, and a Mississippi Mud Cake (with coffeeliquor), so that's all I'm going to be busy with :D
http://nicoleautogramme.repage.de/ <-- My German Autographs [This is purely in German]

Favourite Autographs: Dawn French, Nina-Friederike Gnädig, Sina-Valeska Jung, Charlotte Schwab, Ronja Forcher too name a few
Waiting On: 107
Latest Received: Sissy Höfferer, Wolke Hegenbarth
Latest Sent:Caroline Scholze, Jophi Ries, Steve Windolf, Lilia Lehner, Kerstin Landsman, Carina Wiese [RESENT], Jan Fedder, Saskia Fischer, Marc Zwinz, Steffen Groth, Janina Hartwig, Karin Gregorek, Lars Weström, Emanuela von Frankenberg, Denise M'Baye, Julia Heinze, Thomas Clemens, Janette Rauch, Serhat Cokgezen, Nathalie O'Hara, Margrit Sartorius, Fritz Wepper, Ulrike Folkerts
RobertaRight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RobertaRight »

johnnylightning wrote:My week involves doing nothing and just relaxing...I have all my xmas presents and i always plan ahead so i can sit back and watch the mayhem unfold around me haha
I never plan ahead, but I actually enjoy all the cleaning, decorating, buying presents.. so no stress for me at all. 8) Happy holidays
"Life is just a series of dammits." (Alan Rickman)
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

.Nicole. wrote:The only craziness I'll have this week is the kitchen :P I decided to make the sweetness food this year. So this week I need to go the Ikea to get a few things I need (new baking form, cookie shapes and such). I'm making Christmas cookies (normal ones, mixed ones with chocolate and decorated ones) and 2 cakes. 1 in the shape of a Christmas tree, decorated and all, and a Mississippi Mud Cake (with coffeeliquor), so that's all I'm going to be busy with :D
That sounds so amazing. Can I see a picture of your cake when you're done with it? I LOVE baking and cake decorating! I have way too many baking supplies. :D
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
countrygal23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countrygal23 »

The only crazy part of this week is all the prjects i have. i have like 3-4 projects. But other than that i will be visiting family and playing with my new puppy
~~~~~~Thanks Seb88 for my WONDERFUL siggy and crisabell for my AMAZING set!~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! im back and ready to start helping out!