Jeff Bridges,Paul Bettany,Helen Mirren,John K,Emily Blunt

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Hollywoodman323
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jeff Bridges,Paul Bettany,Helen Mirren,John K,Emily Blunt

Post by Hollywoodman323 »

So today was a very good experience at the local talk show, actually turned out better than I could have ever imagined, considering how many people were there primarily for Jeff Bridges alone.

Everyone in advance allready were aware that Jeff Bridges, and Helen Mirren were going to be at the taping today.
But at the last minute they also added on Paul Bettany,I happened to need to stop at home on my lunch break today so while i was there I picked up an extra item for him. But latter on in the evening we got another surprise add on with John Krazinski, who pre tapped a apperance and Emily Blunt who came along with him.

Really cool was that only about 6 ppl hung around for John and Emily.
I didnt have anything with me for either john or emily but I knew I did at home so I ran back home grabbed my wolfman poster and my The Holiday bluray and ran back to the location.

I had Jeff sign my Iron Man canadian import steelbook bluray , and my Uk Import bluray of How to Lose Friends and Alienate ppl.
I had Paul sign the previously mention Iron Man steelbook bluray and my Firewall bluray(its funny the reaction I get from some actors over my movie choices sometimes such was the case with firewall, but what can I say I really liked the movie)
I had Helen sign my Prince of Egypt poster, which i think is my favorite signature of all that I got tonight, Its a really nice signature, and the poster got a great reaction from her. I also was able to get a picture signed for a good friend of mine who had to leave before helen was able to come over.
I had John sing my Holiday bluray and Emily my wolfman poster.
Overall it was a great night

Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jeff Bridges,Paul Bettany,Helen Mirren,John K,Emily Blun

Post by Jaffer »

Wow. What a haul! Congrats! Emily is amazing.
I knew I recognised the machines voice in ''iron man'', and now I know who it is haha.
What talk show is it? Sounds like a good episode.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
tardis2006johnb

Re: Jeff Bridges,Paul Bettany,Helen Mirren,John K,Emily Blun

Post by tardis2006johnb »

congrats Hollywoodman!
I too was there and got Jeff. Didn't stick around for Mirren because I have gotten her so many times. Emily and John were at a movie theatre the previous night so I got Emily myself on my Wolfman piece. By coincidence Benicio attended a premiere going on at the same time and at the same theatre, so I was able to finish my Wolfman piece in one night. I previousely got Anthony Hopkins at an event a couple of months ago. Again congrats!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue May 07, 2024 5:25 pm.