Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
sgv123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by sgv123 »

Today I got a cast signed playbill from A Little Night Music.

Ryan J.--It took about 1 week to get back to me, so you may want to try again.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

sgv123 wrote:Today I got a cast signed playbill from A Little Night Music.

Thanks dude! although, the one I wanted (Angela Lansbury) has now left the show a while back and was replaced. I sent her a letter via her other address, so hoping I hear back from her soon. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ryco11757 »

RYAN J. wrote:

Thanks dude! although, the one I wanted (Angela Lansbury) has now left the show a while back and was replaced. I sent her a letter via her other address, so hoping I hear back from her soon. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Yea Angela is a great signer via her Calforina address.
How long has it been since you sent?
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Ryco11757 wrote:
RYAN J. wrote:

RYAN J. 8)
Yea Angela is a great signer via her Calforina address.
How long has it been since you sent?
I sent my letter to her on September 28th 2010, so hopefully soon!! haven't seen any recent successes coming in yet, so I'm just waiting patiently. ;-)

RYAN J. 8)
Chewie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Chewie »

This past weekend I received signed playbills from the casts of A Little Night Music, Time Stands Still, Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, and Million Dollar Quartet. I sent them all October 25.
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Nice one chewie!! Haven't heard from you in a long time! I'm sending out a time stands still request soon. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
jadziadax
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jadziadax »

I got a signed Playbill from Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson the other day. In the past two days I've sent requests to Patrick Stewart, Kristin Chenoweth, Sean Hayes, and Laura Linney for signed Playbills. I'm planning on getting quite a few more requests mailed soon to Brief Encounter, La Bete, Women on the Verge, Merchant of Venice, A Freeman of Color, Pee-wee Herman Show, Elf, Elling, Billy Elliot, Scottsboro Boys, Judith Light, Molly Shannon, Driving Miss Daisy, and Time Stands Still (just spent $35 on stamps!).

I'm debating whether to send separate requests to David Hyde Pierce and Joanna Lumley or a single request to the cast of La Bete. I feel like there's more chance of getting a response if I send individual letters, but I like it when the signatures are on one Playbill instead of separate ones. Do you guys have any thoughts?
Chewie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Chewie »

Within the last few days I received signed playbills from the cast of "Lombardi" and the off-Broadway "Freud's Last Session", if anyone is interested. Sorry I haven't been posting individual topics lately! :oops:
jtalmodovar26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jtalmodovar26 »

I haven't gotten any playbill success yet but, today I'm sending out to Pee Wee Herman ; Driving Mrs. Daisy and The Merchant of Venice
Waiting for: Donald Trump ; Will Ferrell ; Bill Nye the Science Guy ; Bryan Cranston ; Steve Ballmer ; ozzy ;Rick Moranis ;Tom Savini ; Daniel Tosh ; Clint Eastwood ;Stephen Colbert ; Tom Herr ;Chris Gardner ; Steve Carell ; Jack Mcbrayer ;Nancy Pelosi ; Anthony Weiner ; R.L stine , Ray Bradbury ; Harrison Ford ;Tom Scholz ; Steve Martin ; Carlos Santana
Autographs (TTM): Pawn Stars ; Theodore Gray ; Jillian Michaels ; Sid Meiers ; Clive Cussler ; Jay Leno ; Sen. Mike Sturla ; Bear Grylls ; Gov. Ed Rendell ; The Fonz! ; A-rod ; Hugh Laurie ; Steve Wozniak ; MythBusters! (Tori , Grant , Kari!); Bill Clinton! ; Arnold Schwarzenneger (X2)
Chevy Chase ; John Lasseter ; Ben Bernanke ; VP Joe Biden ; Jenna Fischer ; Peter Billingsley ; Marcus Hamilton ; Ed Asner

Check out my photobucket (not all of my pics are up yet): http://adf.ly/KIER
kman102
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kman102 »

I got my first playbill success today. Rock of Ages. I'm very excited. :D