Comic Book Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
revenantmedia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Comic Book Collectors

Post by revenantmedia »

darryl-zero wrote:I got my stuff back from Joe Kubert today after only about a week. He signed my copy of Batman 319, which was a favorite of mine as a kid, and included a quick Gentleman Ghost sketch that I requested. I'll post pics of this and some of my other recent successes later,
Mike
Now THAT Makes me jealous! Congrats!
http://www.revenantmedia.com
http://www.twitter.com/revenant_media
http://www.facebook.com/revenantmedia
2012; Norman Reedus, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emily Kinney, Gale Anne Hurd, IronE Singleton, Erik Larsen (w/sketch)
2011;Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Charlaine Harris, Jimmy Carter, J H Williams III (w/sketch), Daryl Banks (w/sketch), Phyllis Diller, Laura Bush, George Bush, Laurie Holden, Sarah Wayne Callies, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey Demunn, Melissa McBride
2010; Stan Lee, Betty White, Erik Larsen (w/sketch), Erica Cerra, Judge Judy, Richard Dreyfuss, Phyllis Diller, Todd McFarlane, Chris Bachalo (w/sketch), Gail Anne Hurd, Frank Darabont, Dan Jurgens (w/sketch), Dave Filoni (w/sketch), Misha Collins, Sarah Wayne Callies, Emma Bell, Chandler Riggs, Jeffrey DeMunn, Norm Breyfogle (w/sketch), Rob Guillory (w/sketch), Steven Yuen, Greg Nicotero, Julie Newmar, Lynda Carter, Nancy Reagan, Rosanne Cash, Sarah Palin, The Pawn Stars, Greg Capulo
darryl-zero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darryl-zero »

Yeah, I was pretty happy with that. I also got back from Mike Allred today. He signed my copy of X-Statix 12 and included a signed copy of I, Zombie. I had mailed that the same day I mailed to Joe Kubert. I'll get off my rear and post pics sooner or later.
Mike
darryl-zero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darryl-zero »

I'm trying to find addresses for Greg Capullo(contacting via facebook isn't an option) and Bob Larkin. Thanks to anyone who can help,
Mike
JasonS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonS »

darryl-zero wrote:I'm trying to find addresses for Greg Capullo(contacting via facebook isn't an option) and Bob Larkin. Thanks to anyone who can help,
Mike
PM sent Mike.
Use google before you ask. Seriously.
darryl-zero
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darryl-zero »

Thanks Jason
JasonS wrote:
darryl-zero wrote:I'm trying to find addresses for Greg Capullo(contacting via facebook isn't an option) and Bob Larkin. Thanks to anyone who can help,
Mike
PM sent Mike.
JasonS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonS »

Sketches I got ttm along with my signed comics from Jamal Igle and Khoi Pham.

george2607

Post by george2607 »

Is there a valid address to write to Joe Simon
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

JasonS wrote:Sketches I got ttm along with my signed comics from Jamal Igle and Khoi Pham.

Wow those are insane! Did you pay him to do those or did you ask him for them or did he just send them for free?

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
JasonS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JasonS »

Thank you. I just asked very nicely if they would please do a quick sketch, of their favorite hero, for me if they had the extra time.

I got back a return yesterday from Grant Gould. I sent to him on 5/3/10 and got it back 12/06/10. I sent him one Star Wars card to sign and he mailed back 4 signed plus a quick Jawa sketch. He even wrote me a short letter of thanks too. I contacted him and got his address (and permission to send something to him) from his website grantgould.com

The address listed in the fanmail data base it the same as the one he provided for me, but I wanted to contact him first just in case it changed.
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

Does anyone know if any of the X-Men artists sign ttm? X-Mens always been my favorite.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/