Haven't got anything...

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
fan0258
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Haven't got anything...

Post by fan0258 »

Hey guys,

I'v sent my letter at September 2005 and haven't got anything, should I try send again?

Thanks for you time!
(insert_name_here)
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by (insert_name_here) »

It all depends. First, who have you written to? If it's an address that others have had success on, then I'd send it again. I got you get what you're looking for!
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Hi fan0258

Patience is the key when collecting autographs TTM. This hobby takes time. You may not have got anything back yet because the people you have written to has not had the time to go through their fan mail.

Did you send a SASE with your request? Some people don't send anything unless you include one. Then again, there are really nice celebrities who do send you something even though you didn't include one.

Don't worry. Give it a bit of time. Eventually you will get something back to break your autograph success drought.

nowandagain [rockon]
fan0258
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fan0258 »

Hey guys,

Yes I did include a SASE and I'v send my letter to Amanda Bynes, I'v sent it at September 2005. Other people got back a response after 3 months and I did send it to the same address. Anyway you are making me feel good now and my hope got back to me.

Thanks for your time!
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piper »

I'd wait a couple more months and see. You just never know. I've been waiting on Ariel Gade for three months, when a lot of people have gotten a response in about one month. You never know if your letter is going to get to them right at the time they're signing fan mail, or if they're really busy just then, etc.
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

fan0258 wrote:Hey guys,

Yes I did include a SASE and I'v send my letter to Amanda Bynes, I'v sent it at September 2005.
I sent one to her back in July and havent gotten anything....
#-John-#
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Again, patience is the key :shock:

Maybe Amanda was going through her fan mail but didn't get the chance to go through everything. She could have left her newer fan mail (such as yours) to a later date in which she will reply. You never know.

If you don't get anything back in around 1 year, maybe you could try sending something again.

Good luck (and hope you get your success soon!)

nowandagain [rockon]
autographgirl

Post by autographgirl »

Good Luck!!! Patience, Patience, Patience!