Jim Lahey and Randy from Trailer Park Boys & Tahmoh Penikett

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Kagome
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jim Lahey and Randy from Trailer Park Boys & Tahmoh Penikett

Post by Kagome »

Hi everyone!

I just got today's success on the two guys from Trailer Park Boys and realized I never posted about my FanExpo one so I'll put it in after in this post.

I go to Durham College in Oshawa and John Dunsworth and Patrick Roach came to our on campus pub EP Taylors for a charity and picnic thing. I was going to see about covering it for our college newspaper because my year does it but it was so busy with pictures, autographs and John (Jim) playing pool with students).

They were both really nice, brought out a big bowl of hamburgers and they asked for a $1 donation so I did that and got an index card signed before getting my picture with him for the second time. The first one my mouth was partially open because he was talking to me and surprised me with what he'd said. Patrick (Randy) autographed the same index card and had a beer with students and had some onion rings with one of the Student Association heads Brad.

I took other pictures at the event today, if anyone wants to see them I'll upload them.

Image Image
Just before the picture was taken, John (Lahey) kissed my cheek XD

I met BSG (Battlestar Galactica) actor Tahmoh Penikett and Dean Stockwell but he gave off the air of being really bored. But Tahmoh was really nice and I got my picture taken with him. After the first picture the guy said the picture was ok and Tamoh told him to come up closer and got closer to me for a really nice picture. I was so happy that he took the time to get a nice picture and everything. I also did a newspaper article on FanExpo 2010 so if anyone wants to read it let me know and I'll post it.

I'm dressed up in my BSAA uniform from Resident Evil 5, took off the hat for the second (current) picture.

-Kagome
Made By: Kagome