Pujols Success!!! After 11 months

Trash
AutographKilla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pujols Success!!! After 11 months

Post by AutographKilla »

wow it was pretty convinceing at first this sucks.
Success- Steve Young(HoF QB), Pawn Stars, Troy Aikman, kat Von D

Sending- Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgard, Donovan McNabb, Brett Favre, Adrian Peterson, Len Dawson, Randy Orton, Lil Wayne, Clifford Harris(T.I.), Eminem, John Cena, Sheamus(WWE), Barry Larkin
MUST HAVE: Lil Wayne, Randy Orton(WWE CHAMPION), Donovan McNabb, Eminem, John Cena.
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

HAHAHA...great job guys, you got me! It was purcheased off ebay for $12.00! Just checking to see if i could REALLY trust you guys feedback.....THANKS!!

BTW the Yogi Berra was a real TTM success. I sent two of him that day. One to Yankee stadium (returned) and one to a company that someone had a success from on here. (havent rec'd back yet)

But thanks alot guys.

Hope you can forgive me!! I have NEVER posted (on purpose) a fake success like this one.
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

jpellem17 wrote:HAHAHA...great job guys, you got me! It was purcheased off ebay for $12.00! Just checking to see if i could REALLY trust you guys feedback.....THANKS!!

BTW the Yogi Berra was a real TTM success. I sent two of him that day. One to Yankee stadium (returned) and one to a company that someone had a success from on here. (havent rec'd back yet)

But thanks alot guys.

Hope you can forgive me!! I have NEVER posted (on purpose) a fake success like this one.
If you want any more fake Pujols autographs I'll save you some money and sell you all you want for only $10/ea.

Mike
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

LOL..no this is actually going to my cousin in his birthday card whom is a die hard REDS fan!!! That is why i bought it. In the mean time i had this idea.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

The cynic inside me says that the original post was an 100% deliberate attempt to coax some future addresses,and upon seeing it fail,came up with this story.

Also,please forgive any baseballing ignorance here, but why would you give a pujols auto to a reds fan? Does he not play for the cards?
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Doc Holiday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Doc Holiday »

Exactly. The op got busted and is now attempting to put this ridiculous spin on the situation.
Since the op deleted his initial post it's only fair to re post it for others to see.

I sent this out on Nov. 12, 2009 with a letter, SASE, and card. I had completely given up hope since he dosent even hardly sign at any of the games, and also it had been soooooo long. When i went to the mailbox i saw one of my return envelopes, that i have only used for my first cards that i ever mailed. Then when i opened it, i jumped about 10ft up. I couldnt believe it. Lately there have been alot of ppl thinking that they owe something to these celebs and have been holding back addresses and emails (even when i pm them a request). My opinion is for them to take an hour out of their day to sign fanmail and auto's is the least they can do for their fans. So, since so many ppl are holding out GOOD addresses and emails I will not be giving the address of this success. And yes before all the talk starts it was a REAL success ttm! Maybe this will help change some of those bad attitudes i have been getting when requesting addresses and emails. Have a great day!

http://yfrog.com/9falbertpujols0001j

Also, it wasnt the stadium address!!!!!!
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

you ppl need help! Doc Holliday, should u be worried about blood pressure and a little less about autograph collecting. If i want ur opinion ill give it to u!

and to the other guy, they reason i am giving him a pujols card in his birthday card is because he hates the cardinals....its a joke dumb ass!!

This is exactly why i made that post.....u ppl act like the autograph police!! Its ridiculous
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

my point is LET PEOPLE ENJOY THEIR AUTOGRAPHS WITHOUT HAVING TO READ YOUR UNPROFESSIONAL OPINION. When people post things on here and think they are real, let em' enjoy that. That is the joy of autograph collecting TTM. Nobody REALLY knows whats real. Hell, they are probaly all fake!!!!!
jpellem17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jpellem17 »

oh, and just for fun....to those of u questioning my other successes....try to find those on ebay bitches!!

I gave u my reasoning for the post. Thats it, no more no less!!! I apologized for leading you on, now get over it!! And Doc (LOL, a grown ass man with SN of Doc Holliday) my purpose was to get caught! So, great job buddy on the great investigating skills. Im glad to see it took a genius to know it came off ebay.!
MJS73
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MJS73 »

Wouldn't you be embarrassed, too, for people to know that you actually actually thought you could get a real Pujols auto on eBay for $12.00!

Mike