Cast of The Big Bang Theory

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
GrangerDanger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cast of The Big Bang Theory

Post by GrangerDanger »

I've been attending tapings of The Big Bang Theory regularly since February, and most of the time at the end of the night we're able to go down to a railing at the front of the audience area and get autographs from cast and crew members.

Of the tapings I've been to, Kunal Nayyar has been most likely to sign, followed by Simon Helberg, Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco (she's only signed once), and Jim Parsons (he's never signed while I was there). Bill Prady and Chuch Lorre (executive producers) have always been happy to sign if someone waves them over.

I have all pictures of all of the autographs uploaded on my site here, but here are a few:

The booklet from the season 1 DVD set signed by (counter-clockwise from top left) Kunal Nayyar, Bill Prady, Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco (in blue), Chuck Lorre, and Simon Helberg. My goal is to eventually get Jim Parsons to sign it, to complete the cast.

Counter-clockwise from top left - Bill Prady, Kunal Nayyar, Johnny Galecki, Chuck Lorre, and Simon Helberg. I'm also taking this one back with me each time, hoping to eventually get Jim and Kaley.

This is the program for "The Wheaton Recurrence" (at each taping they have a mini program for the audience with the episode title, and cast and guest star info), signed by Wil Wheaton, who was making his second guest appearance on the show.
Last edited by GrangerDanger on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My autograph collection - http://grangerdanger.webs.com/
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cast of The Big Bang Theory

Post by Heyheyyou »

{up} Congrats! Weird Jim won't sign.
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I was just about to say the same thing.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
purd90
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purd90 »

Congrats!!! I LOVE that show!!! I live in Illinois and it's my goal to fly out to California and see a taping myself! That is odd about Jim, though...I've written to everyone on the cast via their studio address and Jim was the only one I heard from--he even included a nice note with my signed photo! I also recently received Laurie Metcalf (Sheldon's mother)--she signed a TBBT photo for me TTM. You'll have to get the girl who plays Amy Farrah Fowler now! Haha, love that name. Once again, amazing successes!
Take a look at my blog to view my most recent TTM successes:
http://apurd90.blogspot.com/
kristina7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kristina7 »

awesome - I love your successes! congrats.
GrangerDanger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GrangerDanger »

Thanks everyone!
purd90 wrote:Congrats!!! I LOVE that show!!! I live in Illinois and it's my goal to fly out to California and see a taping myself! That is odd about Jim, though...I've written to everyone on the cast via their studio address and Jim was the only one I heard from--he even included a nice note with my signed photo! I also recently received Laurie Metcalf (Sheldon's mother)--she signed a TBBT photo for me TTM. You'll have to get the girl who plays Amy Farrah Fowler now! Haha, love that name. Once again, amazing successes!
That's awesome that you got a response from Jim! I've heard from others who have gone to tapings and were able to get his autograph, so hopefully I'll eventually be able to catch him.

I'm also hoping to get Mayim (Amy) soon, and also Melissa (Bernadette - who's now back on the show! :D).
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
Amazing success ;)
GrangerDanger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GrangerDanger »

So I've still been going to the tapings, and have gotten these autographs after the last few episodes:

Melissa Rauch:

Kunal Nayyar, Johnny Galecki, and Melissa Rauch:

Melissa Rauch, Kunal Nayyar, and Brian Thomas Smith (guest starring as Zack):

And here's my Comic Com magazine again, now with Kaley Cuoco's autograph added:

coryj98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by coryj98 »

Those are awesome! I've managed to purchase my way through the cast slowly but surely. I've gotten all of the main characters except Simon Helberg. So cool that you're able to go to the tapings! Living in the mid-west sucks!
I'm sorry, but I do not pass around my via venue addresses. I post the successes to show that there is an address available out there that works. Please do not request via venue addresses from me. Thank you!

I am always open to discussion on the authenticity of my successes.

Check out my autograph blog/website at http://cjs-world-the-autographs.blogspot.com/
canadagraphs1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by canadagraphs1 »

Awesome job.
One of my top 5 shows right now.

Jim was supposed to be up here filming a movie this past summer, but I never actually heard any confirmation that he even came here (they did film a breif 2 day shoot in NYC...so maybe thats where he did his shots?). He was at the top of my list all summer of people to get, but never saw him.

Nice score on Melissa Rauch. Her & Mayim Bialik are by far my favorite secondary characters on the show.

Sad to hear Jim hasnt signed when you have been there...hope hes not starting to get an ego already.