Cloris Leachman Success! ($1.50 Rummage Sale Find!!)

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cloris Leachman Success! ($1.50 Rummage Sale Find!!)

Post by nicole175 »

RYAN J. wrote:Thank you Nicole!! Keep searching! There's been many times I've struck out when going to Goodwill and Salvation army, but there always bringing new books in too! {up} Just have to scan the titles carefully and check the first few pages, sometimes even the back pages depending on where the person signed. {up}

My dream find would be either Sean Connery or Johnny Cash! :shock: Anything's possible! :D

RYAN J. 8)
my mom heads for the books first and I head for the movies and cds lol I guess I'll get her to start looking also I know I have found a few cds signed here and there of bands I have never heard of but I still buy them cuz you just never know even tho you may have never heard of them doesn't mean anything as to there price and you dont feel let down saleing it as you would one you know who they are so far I have found at goodwill a signed the martins cd and a caedmons call signed cd I have also found a signed aaron and jeoffrey signed tape. What's really cool is the fact that when I went to Dallas in may of this year I went to this store called half price books and I was looking at the cds (cuz I have a few older cds that dont play that well anymore cuz I have played them to death lol) and I was looking at the names and picking up the ones I wanted (anywhere from a buck to 3 bucks) and I found a Jump 5 "Acclerate" cd so I pulled it out cuz I needed to replace mine and bingo it was not only the cd it was a signed copy for 2 bucks. my mom asked me if it was real before I paid for it and I pulled out my phone cuz I happened to have a photo of my other 2 Jump 5 autos on my phone and we both looked at it and it is for 100% real :mrgreen:
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
RYAN J.

Re: Cloris Leachman Success! ($1.50 Rummage Sale Find!!)

Post by RYAN J. »

Well it sounds like you have found some good finds at goodwill!! :D I once saw a theatre program from Phantom of the Opera that was signed in Silver sharpie, but I didn't buy it. I kinda kick myself now as I probably should have, it may have had some big names on it. :? Keep up the good work with your searching!

Even Yard sales can turn up some very interesting results! {up}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Aug 21, 2023 10:49 am.