Anyone send to Betty White around 7-21-10 & not heard back??

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
RYAN J.

Anyone send to Betty White around 7-21-10 & not heard back??

Post by RYAN J. »

Hey guys,

I sent to Betty White on July 21st 2010 and have not heard back yet. Normally I'm really patient with requests, But kinda worried that maybe mine didn't make it to her??

Is anyone else on here waiting to hear from Betty on or around the same time I sent??

Any help is appreciated! :D

RYAN J. 8)
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anyone send to Betty White around 7-21-10 & not heard ba

Post by capmonte »

Doesn't it irk you when someone sends around the same time as you and they get theirs back but you don't? I'm worried about lost mail with a couple of folks that's happened with (Leslie Nielsen and Rick Moranis, especially).
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

LOL, Actually I've had that happen to me multiple times. But I generally just keep waiting and it shows up sooner or later......sometimes much later. :lol: But still kinda worried about this one. Maybe she's saving it for her next batch of replies. Fingers crossed! :D

RYAN J. 8)
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

capmonte wrote:Doesn't it irk you when someone sends around the same time as you and they get theirs back but you don't? I'm worried about lost mail with a couple of folks that's happened with (Leslie Nielsen and Rick Moranis, especially).

UGH this happened to me w/ Wayne Brady. I saw a success on here, someone got his after 2 weeks, I sent mine like 3 weeks ago with no reply yet :P
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
WildChild96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WildChild96 »

Strange...Betty's usually a very good replier. :(
Most Recent TTM: Clint Hill - 12/17
Most Recent IP: Ville Leino - 11/14
JonathanMarc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JonathanMarc »

Sorry about the delay! When I wrote to Betty in late June, I didn't hear back from her until this month. I think she's getting a lot more mail due to her recent appearances and gig on Hot in Cleveland. If I didn't hear anything back by the first of October, I'd probably re-send, but I'd say you should be good. I sent her a note on 7/29 and haven't heard back, and she's replied every time I've written her. She's a gem and wonderful to her fans. :)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

GOOD NEWS!! Got my items back from Betty White today! :D Now I'm no longer worried! :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=187938

RYAN J. 8)
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tabby »

Congrats Ryan, you get the coolest successes. {up} So nice of her to sign all of your items.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Thanks Tabby!! I always try and make my successes posts as interesting as possible. {up}

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:23 pm.