Ashley Tisdale?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ashley Tisdale?

Post by Gertyke »

Which way is the best to get her autograph?
The address on the website or Via Venue?
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry
Tabby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ashley Tisdale?

Post by Tabby »

I would try via venue. She does have a lot of successes from her fanmail address though. I think it's safe either way.
I mainly collect voice actor and Disney related autographs-Any questions with Disney successes/addresses? Feel free to PM me!
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

There was a success via venue, the rest of the success are via agency and she sends PP
Gertyke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gertyke »

thank you both I'll try her management then first :)
Ask me a rude question, and you'll get a rude answer, simple as that!
If you want one of my unsigned HQ pictures to print out yourself, just ask

Recent Successes: Matyolok Gibbs, Brahim, Katy Perry, Steffanie Leigh, Cher Lloyd
Favorite TTM Successes: Alexis Bledel, Rachel McAdams, Naya Rivera, Selena Gomez, Michael Muhney, Mary Costa, Alan Rickman, Shirley Henderson, Kathryn Beaumont, Amanda Seyfried, Nikki Reed, Jodi Benson, Anne Hathaway, Deborah Ann Woll
Most Wanted: Lauren Graham, Emma Watson, Tom Felton, Harry Potter Cast, Twilight Cast, Hunger Games Cast
Milestone TTM Autographs: 1. Emma Watson, 10. Amanda Seyfried, 25. Hazel Douglas, 50. Miley Cyrus (PP), 75. Katy Perry