Stampage

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
done_with_like
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Stampage

Post by done_with_like »

Do you think it would ok to include money instead of stamps? Like include 39 cents instead of an SASE? My mom goes bonkers when I use stamps and I know it would make her go more insane if I then sent an extra stamp to them that they might not use or even send back a reply. But using money wouldn't be as hard to replace as a stamp. So do you think one could send money that would pay for the stampage?
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hello,

Sending money through the mail isn't always the best thing to do, as the postal service does not recommend it, and if they do find that you are sending money, they can refuse to mail your letter. Sending 39 cents, in change, i wouldn't do, sending a 1 dollar bill or bills would make more sence. in change they will hear the money clattering. If you wish to send bills, make sure you put it safely with your letter or in your sase. Be VERY careful when sending money.

If you have any other questions or concerns just ask :D
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
Piper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piper »

I would recommend just going to the post office and getting your own book of stamps.
froggys_friend91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by froggys_friend91 »

I would also say go to the post office and just buy your own book of stamps because if you are to send a dollar bill everytime it would be cheaper to buy the stamps yourself sence it only cost 39-60 for each letter. I hope that makes sence.