Michael Jordan IP Success

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Nathan1872002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Michael Jordan IP Success

Post by Nathan1872002 »

Alright, I know it is no big secret but Michael Jordan is a GREAT signer at golf tournaments that he is involved in. This past weekend I was at a charity event at a California country club and he was involved, and when he started his round a group of us were asking him to sign for us, and he told us to wait until after his round. So, me being the autograph hound that I am stayed and waited it out. After his round he came out and turned in his score card and must have signed for us for at least 30 minutes. People handed him jerseys, pictures, cards and just about anything else. He didn't refuse to sign anything, and he is really a very nice guy. He was talking to us each a little bit when we gave him our items and was very pleasant.
Everyone usually gets the TTM preprints and stickers because he really is a busy man, it's just a matter of catching him at a place like a golf tournament. My one day pass was around 35$ and well worth it to be a member of the gallery and to have the chance at Michael signing for me. You all may not care but a couple photos are at the bottom, one of him signing for us and one of my signed photo itself.

You guys should all be on the look out for more tournaments that he might be involved in, from what I understand he golfs at events like this all the time. Again I'll say that he is such a nice guy! He gets criticized a lot by collectors TTM because he doesn't answer like we would like, but we have to understand that being arguably the best athlete of the century has some busyness attached to it!

Photos:
Michael signing autographs- http://es.tinypic.com/r/2mhsm12/4
My signed photo- http://es.tinypic.com/r/11gllpc/4
Most recent TTM: Macklemore, Jay Leno, Eric Stonestreet
Favorite TTM success: Michael Phelps
Favorite IP success: Barack Obama
mwo925
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael Jordan IP Success

Post by mwo925 »

congrats on this success. I've been a life long basketball fan and I would have been thrilled to add Jordan to my collection.

Make sure you visit my autograph page with the link below.
http://www.myspace.com/535882298
Nathan1872002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nathan1872002 »

Thanks! I wanted to post this so I could give some hope to some fans of his out in other places. Google and see if he is scheduled to be somewhere in your area. Odds may be slim but worth a shot. Any time you can get him in a place that isn't necessarily open to the public away from the public sector my bet is that he will sign for you!
Most recent TTM: Macklemore, Jay Leno, Eric Stonestreet
Favorite TTM success: Michael Phelps
Favorite IP success: Barack Obama
ugafan24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ugafan24 »

wow nathan.

wow.
ncarrier08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ncarrier08 »

I am beyond jealous of this. Such a great story!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Congrats on your success Nathan1872002 {up}

Fanmail 8)
Brownie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Brownie »

Simply an amazing success! Congrats on this!!! Seriously, great job man!! He is basketball!! Nice! {up} {up}

Top-10 Favorite Autographs: Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, Steven Spielberg, Martin Scorsese, Larry David, Gary Oldman and Sir Anthony Hopkins.

My Autograph Website: http://squishington.webs.com/
velvetgold
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by velvetgold »

That is so wicked! Congrats!