Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Justin Bieber, Jackson Rathbone , etc

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
alexandra98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Justin Bieber, Jackson Rathbone , etc

Post by alexandra98 »

Hey I just wanted to get your opionoin on these.
Obtain on this ramdom sheet.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks

alexandra
Success: Corbin Bleu (VV) selling , John Travolta (via email), Micheal Welch , Drew Seeley, Selena Gomez, Jackson Rathbone (2) , Christaphor Palino,
Waiting: Nikki Reed, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber,Jackson Rathbone
Selling: Corbin Bleu, Micheal Welch
stone

Re: Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Justin Bieber, Jackson Rathbone ,

Post by stone »

Nick, Joe, and Justin look fake, so I'd say the others are too
Most Wanted: Tina Fey, Lauren Graham, Cast of Bones & Lost, Natasha Lyonne
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

I'll second that opinion. {up} What is that selling for? You can also tell if something like that is real just by the price. If that was real, you'd be looking at the $400+ price range based on how popular all those actors are at the moment & having them all on one peice.

Lots of ebay sellers say things in their descriptions like "Selling this way cheaper than usual as I need the money for Gas, Bills, Car Payments urgently" etc. ect. Don't believe it, it's just a way to make you feel sorry for them and think your getting a good deal, when in reality you're not. {down} It's only good on their end, They get your REAL money and you get their FAKE autographs. {down}

RYAN J. 8)
alexandra98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alexandra98 »

RYAN J. wrote:I'll second that opinion. {up} What is that selling for? You can also tell if something like that is real just by the price. If that was real, you'd be looking at the $400+ price range based on how popular all those actors are at the moment & having them all on one peice.

Lots of ebay sellers say things in their descriptions like "Selling this way cheaper than usual as I need the money for Gas, Bills, Car Payments urgently" etc. ect. Don't believe it, it's just a way to make you feel sorry for them and think your getting a good deal, when in reality you're not. {down} It's only good on their end, They get your REAL money and you get their FAKE autographs. {down}

RYAN J. 8)
Thanks ryan,

I thought it looked real,it wasn't from ebay though just ramdom.
The price I think would have been at like $10.00 and than just go up

Thanks again

I really want to get all there autographs

I really want Justin 's I sent him two times no luck {down}

Hopefully I'll get it soon 8)

--alexandra98
Success: Corbin Bleu (VV) selling , John Travolta (via email), Micheal Welch , Drew Seeley, Selena Gomez, Jackson Rathbone (2) , Christaphor Palino,
Waiting: Nikki Reed, Robert Pattinson, Justin Bieber,Jackson Rathbone
Selling: Corbin Bleu, Micheal Welch
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Glad to help! Hopefully you can get their's soon! The best way would be In-person as their's just to many people out there who are trying to swindle nice collector's by forging big names like that.

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:18 am.