Resizng or finding larger photos?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
KennyDolly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Resizng or finding larger photos?

Post by KennyDolly »

I have this photo that I wish to print: Image At a 5x7 size but it is not large enough... Any help? Thanks!
Favorite Successes: ~ DOLLY PARTON ~ Maya Angelou, Joan Rivers, Loretta Lynn, Jennifer Lawrence, Cher
Most Wanted: Kenny Rogers, Julie Andrews, Woody Harrelson, Stanley Tucci, Elizabeth Banks
RYAN J.

Re: Resizng or finding larger photos?

Post by RYAN J. »

I can enlarge to a 5x7 in photoshop if you'd like, but it may lose a bit of quality. Who is the lady in the photo? I might be able to find a larger photo of that to begin with. {up}

RYAN J.
KennyDolly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KennyDolly »

RYAN J. wrote:I can enlarge to a 5x7 in photoshop if you'd like, but it may lose a bit of quality. Who is the lady in the photo? I might be able to find a larger photo of that to begin with. {up}

RYAN J.
Thank you so much! The lady is Cicely Tyson
Favorite Successes: ~ DOLLY PARTON ~ Maya Angelou, Joan Rivers, Loretta Lynn, Jennifer Lawrence, Cher
Most Wanted: Kenny Rogers, Julie Andrews, Woody Harrelson, Stanley Tucci, Elizabeth Banks
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Here's one I found quite a bit larger!! {up}

http://hollywoodjesus.com/movie/diary_mad_black/16.jpg

This should print fine as a 5x7 right now, but If you want me to size it perfectly to a 5x7, let me know and send me your email address. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
KennyDolly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KennyDolly »

RYAN J. wrote:Here's one I found quite a bit larger!! {up}

http://hollywoodjesus.com/movie/diary_mad_black/16.jpg

This should print fine as a 5x7 right now, but If you want me to size it perfectly to a 5x7, let me know and send me your email address. {up}

RYAN J. 8)
Thank you so much! It worked perfectly!
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Glad to help! Best of luck with your request! :D

RYAN J. 8)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:22 am.