The Addams Family Whole Cast Playbill Success!! :)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: The Addams Family Whole Cast Playbill Success!! :)

Post by capmonte »

RYAN J. wrote:Happy to hear you got a reply! Did Bebe sign yours too?

RYAN J. 8)
Doesn't look like it :( I got Nathan Lane though, so I'm happy with that.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Sorry to hear bebe didn't sign yours, but that happens sometimes with the larger cast-signed playbills. :(

RYAN J. 8)
rocker_boy2010
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rocker_boy2010 »

It's a pity that she didn't sign yours. That's the one autograph that I want the most, of the entire cast. I'll probably try anyway.
Favorite Successes:Kate Mulgrew, Clint Eastwood, Patrick Stewart, Brent Spiner(IP), Marina Sirtis(IP), Jonathan Frakes, Michael Dorn(IP), Denise Crosby(IP), Gates McFadden(IP), Levar Burton, Cheap Trick (IP), James Doohan, George Takei(IP), Walter Koenig(IP), Charlie Daniels, Gretchen Wilson, Lauren Bacall, Patrick Wayne, Larry Manetti, Michael Berryman, Hank Williams Jr, John Landis, John Carpenter, Robert Englund, Roger Mosley, Eli Wallach
Anxiously Awaiting Return: Brooks and Dunn (VV), Wes Craven, Sam Elliott, Gene Wilder, George Lazenby, Lance Henriksen, Andrew Robinson, Robert Picardo, Clint Howard, Kate Mulgrew (#2)...and too many more to name.
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

rocker_boy2010 wrote:It's a pity that she didn't sign yours. That's the one autograph that I want the most, of the entire cast. I'll probably try anyway.
I'm sure it's not a personal thing; she probably just wasn't around when that particular box of Playbills was sent around.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

capmonte wrote:
rocker_boy2010 wrote:It's a pity that she didn't sign yours. That's the one autograph that I want the most, of the entire cast. I'll probably try anyway.
I'm sure it's not a personal thing; she probably just wasn't around when that particular box of Playbills was sent around.

Then do NOT write to the whole cast. You clearly only want Bebe's and then Nathan's for the namesake, and are looking for a way to get more autographs and easier than writing an individual letter. This is the problem I have with people on this board (No, it's not just you, but this a rant). Just send to Bebe. She will get back to you. Is it going to kill you that you only have Bebe's autograph and not one of the ensemble members who you probably don't remember their name 5 seconds later?

It definitely wasn't a personal thing - Actors don't judge the cast-signed letters. Sometimes the nice ones get passed around backstage or posted, but every actor does not read every letter they get. It's a simple mistake, I'm glad you atleast understand that.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:30 am.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D