Anyone remember me?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Star9685
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Anyone remember me?

Post by Star9685 »

hi! :D

So, i feel like a terrible person....I haven't been on here in FOREVER. Seriously, this is crazy. I remember when this website was like a huge part of my life...and I've basically just rediscovered it.
I can't believe I'm still a trainee mod, that's awesome. ;-) like seriously, i'm so happy right now.
I really don't have a good excuse for my crazy long absence...I guess I just lost interest, got really busy with other things is my life and slowly forgot about fan mail. I really haven't sent out a request in a LONG time. I do have some TTM I need to post on here though, and I think I have a few IP's that I never posted.
Anyway, just wanted to kind of introduce myself. Hi, I'm Willow AKA Star9685.
If you remember me, say hi. I probably remember you too. It's been way too long. I missed everyone!

~ Willow :mrgreen:
Most Wanted: Hilary Duff, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato, J.K. Rowling, Paul McCartney, Suzanne Collins, Cast of; LOST, Psych, and the Vampire Diaries
Fave Successes: David Archuleta (IP), Miep Gies, Jordin Sparks, Glenn Beck, Adam Lambert, The Veronicas (IP)

Wonderful Hilary siggy by Seb (:
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anyone remember me?

Post by ursha »

Hi Willow!
I still remember you ;) But i doubt you remember me hehe...
Have a great day and hope to see you on here more often ;D
xx
Urša
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
honey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by honey »

Hi Willow :)
I remember you :) and your avatar with Hilary:)
Hope to see you here often now :)

Favourite Successes: Taylor Swift {??} Shannen Doherty, Katy Perry, Rachel McAdams, Jude Law
Most Wanted:Taylor Swift, Sandra Bullock, Nelly Furtado
Last successes:Taylor Swift, Colbie Caillat, Channing Tatum, Sienna Miller, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Robert Pattinson
Waiting For:Jessica Stroup, Matt Lanter, Nelly Furtado(vv), Alicia Keys(vv), Nina Dobrev,Scarlett Johansson, Emma Roberts

http://www.twitter.com/evellayn
Follow me? ;)
Star9685
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Star9685 »

Urša ~ of course I remember you!! You're one of the most popular users on here, how could I not? I can't believe that you remember me.
honey ~ I remember you and your taylor swift set, haha. though you have a new one now...which I love by the way. Taylor is so gorgeous =]
Most Wanted: Hilary Duff, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato, J.K. Rowling, Paul McCartney, Suzanne Collins, Cast of; LOST, Psych, and the Vampire Diaries
Fave Successes: David Archuleta (IP), Miep Gies, Jordin Sparks, Glenn Beck, Adam Lambert, The Veronicas (IP)

ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Star9685 wrote:Urša ~ of course I remember you!! You're one of the most popular users on here, how could I not? I can't believe that you remember me.
Haha thank you, I wouldn't agree about that but thanks ;) Of course I remember you! Like it's that easy not to! x
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

Hi Willow! Welcome back! :D :D :D
Over 9,000 requests sent since 1986.
Star9685
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Star9685 »

dobie516 wrote:Hi Willow! Welcome back! :D :D :D
hey, thank you! :D