Didn't get anything yet...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
fan0258
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Didn't get anything yet...

Post by fan0258 »

Hey you guys,

I wanted to ask you something, I sent a letter with a photo to Amanda Bynes at 9.5.2005 and I still didn't get anything... so I wanted to send it again so my question is, do you think I need to mention in my letter that I already sent her once but I'm not sure she got it?

P.S if you have any tips for me please tell me

Thanks a lot!
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hey there,

It is not uncommon for Amanda to take a while to sign at all!! All the successes i've seen have taken a REALLY long time!! I would just be paitent as many celebrities are not as frequent as other celebrities to check their fanmail!!

If you do decide to write to her again, you could mention it, but i personally wouldn't. But thats just me :D You feel like you want to mention it, you can! I don't see any harm in it!!

Good luck

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Hi fan0258

I answered the same question in the Collecting Help forum :P

nowandagain [rockon]
James

Post by James »

Hi

I wrote to Ant and Dec, and after 6 months, wrote again. Within 2 days of sending again, I got the original back. So dont send again, as you never know when the first one may arrive.

If you do choose to write again, I wouldn't mention it, just like Cjrissy {up}